New HALO comic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindSquirrel

HALO: UPRISING #1 (of 4)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils and Cover by ALEX MALEEV
The Eisner Award-winning team of superscribe Brian Michael Bendis and artist extraordinaire Alex Maleev unleash an epic story of mankind's struggle against the alien threat of the Covenant. Picking up from the conclusion of blockbuster video game Halo 2, the must-read issue reveals how the Master Chief, while onboard a hostile ship headed towards Earth, is battling against Covenant forces! Intertwined with Master Chief's interstellar one-man-war is the saga of a great American city's rebellion and downfall, two disparate lives' collision and shared fate, and the Convenant's hunt for an ancient relic of untold power and value. With hope dwindling and the fate of humanity hanging by a thread, is there any chance for a future? Read this debut issue to start the journey into the Halo universe!
40 PGS./17 and Up ...$3.99

Halo.jpg

WanderingRon1n said:
this is probably a hoax cuz i havent heard anything about it.
what the halo comic its true there is a halo comic thats coming out

Last edited by a moderator:
This was just solicited today by Marvel. Unless it gets cancelled, it's as official as it gets!

I, too, have the graphic novel. Great art but not much substance story-wise. Bendis's will be great!

I think solicitation is usually 3 months in advance. Now is the time to tell your local comic shop that you want them to carry it!

Picking up from the conclusion of blockbuster video game Halo 2,

Looks like a fun read... Especially if it's as well done as the Graphic novel... Will be interesting to see if there's actually a reason for the armour changing on the way back to Earth.

Oh and Ares, for future reference..

Con·clu·sion
The close or last part; the end or finish.

I kid, I kid...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh.

I'd be intereseted to know if there's a polt reason or if it's just change for changes sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back