New Halo: Reach Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously hope they put a Firegight mode in Reach.

More lifeless bodies = more points!

Four player Co-op is going to be CRAZY!

Can't wait to get it now!

-Pony

The whole sprint, and camo upgrades being there and them being rechargeable reminds me of Crysis..but I dont see it as a problem, I found it cool...(it also adds another aspect to the gameplay which may improve the competitiveness of the game...that is if thats in the multiplayer part of the game). I also hope they put some life into the multi-player maps...a firefight mode would be cool...the only thing that odst's firefight was missing was the ability to search for players online to join you...Im sure this game will be beast...I just hope it lives up to all the hype ive been hearing about it.

Looks pretty awesome! If you'll forgive my ignorance, who is the jackal? Or are you referring to a new race of Covenant.

Thanks for the Post!!!

Cheers!

Jackal.jpg

The thing that drives me nuts is there's only going to be two kinds of grenades in the game no more flame or spike, everything else sounds good and I just got my copy of GI in the mail today, so I will definatly be reading more than once, I wonder why they don't have the Covenant in english like the last games though?

bobbio555 said:
Insurrectionists?

You cant close that option, but rebels are highly unlikely as this was the largest military planet of the UNSC. It would be really difficult for them to get there and to stay hidden. At this part of the UNSC-Covenant war most of the inserructionist planets and bases had been wiped out and I'm quite sure that Humans where; at least to some stage, allied against the Covenant.

There might be more creatures like the flood, or something that the Forerunners left by?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniperbaas392 said:
Looks pretty awesome! If you'll forgive my ignorance, who is the jackal? Or are you referring to a new race of Covenant.

Thanks for the Post!!!

Cheers!

This is a Jackel
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMF18265lg.jpg

The Skirmisher is a cousin of the Jackel.

I don't think I will miss the spike/flame grenades though.

Nintendude said:
The thing that drives me nuts is there's only going to be two kinds of grenades in the game no more flame or spike...

Flame grenades were pretty ineffectual in Halo 3 and no Brutes = no spike grenades.

I myself think it's better with just the two. I feel too bogged down if I have any more...

What I want to know is with the new engine and such and the assault rifle given a new look, is this the same assault rifle redesigned or a different model only given to personnel on reach? Bungie has a tendency to redesign their armor/characters and vehicles all the time and for some of us like us armorers and artists its quite tedious to adapt your stuff to the more detailed items.

Frozensnot said:
This is a Jackel
%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMF18265lg.jpg

The Skirmisher is a cousin of the Jackel.

I don't think I will miss the spike/flame grenades though.

All right, I knew what the race of covie jackal is (kig-yar), I wasn't sure if he was talking about a new character (specifically a codename for a UNSC character.)

Sorry about that...

Cheers!

Kodorei said:
You cant close that option, but rebels are highly unlikely as this was the largest military planet of the UNSC. It would be really difficult for them to get there and to stay hidden. At this part of the UNSC-Covenant war most of the inserructionist planets and bases had been wiped out and I'm quite sure that Humans where; at least to some stage, allied against the Covenant.

There might be more creatures like the flood, or something that the Forerunners left by?

Have you ever read "The Cole Protocol"?

bobbio555 said:
Have you ever read "The Cole Protocol"?

What does that have to do with anything?

I mean, I acknowledge that the Innie asteroid arrived at a UNSC-controlled planet, but Innies didn't have a presence on any other UNSC planets. Innies out.

Anyway, if that list is true, this game is on my insta-buy list.

Kodorei said:
I have read all the novels.

SchizophrenicMC said:
What does that have to do with anything?

I mean, I acknowledge that the Innie asteroid arrived at a UNSC-controlled planet, but Innies didn't have a presence on any other UNSC planets. Innies out.

Anyway, if that list is true, this game is on my insta-buy list.

Insurrectionists cooperating with covenant, that's what it has to do with anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back