Not open for further replies.
149459_screenshot_03_l.jpg
149459_screenshot_05_l.jpg
149459_screenshot_06_l.jpg
149459_screenshot_07_l.jpg
149459_screenshot_08_l.jpg
149459_screenshot_09_l.jpg

Hairy Jackal relatives.

Definitely some new armor parts like the legs.

Classic Halo with the twist of stealth we wanted.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
That answers it. If you listen to the dialog between Carter and the Lone Wolf, Carter refers to him as LT. John 117 is only a MCPO, and not an officer. Kinda gives it away, don't you think?

well i know very little about the halo universe, i mean i read the books, but just don't remember it too well

plus i thought they would have tied it in like they did in ODST

plus i wanna know where the heck MC went

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for pics Adam!

Very High-Res!

I deffinately want to see what the rest of the Covenant speices look like in this new engine.

-Pony

Pilot92 said:
well i know very little about the halo universe, i mean i read the books, but just don't remember it too well

plus i thought they would have tied it in like they did in ODST

plus i wanna know where the heck MC went

But with ODST they tied in two games. But we still didn't see or hear the MC in ODST, did we?

Also, MC is in orbit onboard a Super MAC space station to purge information about Earth, and he escapes Reach onboard the Pillar of Autumn with Capt. Keyes.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
But with ODST they tied in two games. But we still didn't see or hear the MC in ODST, did we?

Also, MC is in orbit onboard a Super MAC space station to purge information about Earth, and he escapes Reach onboard the Pillar of Autumn with Capt. Keyes.

true

just me being hopefull i guess

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I am fighting elites instead of ugly gorillas once more. Thanks for the screenshots!

Looks decent, at least. I'm glad that at least the Elites look a little more fearsome, and that we have more options available to us in battle other than

A - Shoot it until it dies

B - Punch it in the face until it dies

Looks like Reach will focus a lot more on tactical combat and picking your shots wisely.

Apparently there has been a leak on the Reach Beta menu.

It's on Youtube, posting links to it isn't allowed.

There seems to be a "Murder mode (or) option."

Looks like the Tom Morello pictures.

HaloFreakX said:
...posting links to it isn't allowed...

I just want to reinforce the above statement, it's like the policy on Bnet:

Oh, and one more thing. As always, the posting of "leaked" information to our forums, whether it is substantiated or otherwise, will be met with a really mean spirited ban. Especially if you catch us before morning coffee. We're cranky in the am.

Though I think you're more likely to get warned here rather than an outright ban. As with the leaked photos from a while back, don't post them or links to them here, they're easy enough to find on your own.

Arcanine said:
Looks decent, at least. I'm glad that at least the Elites look a little more fearsome, and that we have more options available to us in battle other than

A - Shoot it until it dies

B - Punch it in the face until it dies

Looks like Reach will focus a lot more on tactical combat and picking your shots wisely.

C - Turn them blue of hate and watch 'em explode

Found this:

halo_reach_610_1263987046.jpg

HaloFreakX said:
Apparently there has been a leak on the Reach Beta menu.

It's on Youtube, posting links to it isn't allowed.

There seems to be a "Murder mode (or) option."

Looks like the Tom Morello pictures.

INTERIOR CROCODILE ALLIGATOR

I DRIVE A CHEVROLET MOVIE THEATER

Somehow, I get the disappointing feeling this is based in a revamp of Havok, not a new engine. And that is disappointing. Havok doesn't have many capabilities, and upgrades will only get you so far. I mean, GTA San Andreas was a great game, and did well with what it had, but the RAGE engine is a better engine with more capabilities. As I recall, all of the Halo games (Wars excluded) have run on a version of Havok.

If they can make this better than my expectations of the same old engine, though, I'll eat my words. Literally.

I can already tell this won't disappoint, but I'm always looking for more. Guess I'm just greedy, huh?

Found some more pics for you guys:

149459screenshot04ls.jpg

Note the attachment on the helmet can be removed as has been speculated.

149459screenshot02l.jpg

149459screenshot01l.jpg

PS I will love the person who digs up a picture of the new Marines. Or give them a cookie. Or find a picture of a cookie on the internet and link it here in their honor.

Is it just me, or does it look like, so far, this game will have no player-controlled flight? I haven't seen a single Banshee or Hornet, and the only flight I've seen occur at all is Covenant troop drops or being ferried in Falcons. Even this far off, the others (CE excluded) had signs of in-game flight, didn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back