New Hd Iron Man Mk V Suitcase Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey thanks! i hope the hinge system isnt too bulky inside the helmet. My fear is that it is.. It can easily be left out of the pep if need be though

Dubean, great work that helmet file is by far the best now available. I wish it was available when I stated this stuff. Now I have a collection of about 15 variations and different models, but this beats them all. With your permission I would like to post it on my topic.

Secondly, the MK V could easily be created in the final detail stages of the MK III afgter bondo, or smoothing etc, whereas there is a larger demand for a good accurate War Machine Helmet. In his thread JUICE named you as the person whom would be finishing his New War Machine....

Keep up the good work!

My Movie Accurate Iron Man MK III-IV, VI Helmet Build

290228179066droooooollll.jpg

Dubean you are the MAN!

I'll start pepping this as soon as I get back from the gym. I'll post pics when it's done.

Saber1138 said:

Dubean, great work that helmet file is by far the best now available. I wish it was available when I stated this stuff. Now I have a collection of about 15 variations and different models, but this beats them all. With your permission I would like to post it on my topic.

Secondly, the MK V could easily be created in the final detail stages of the MK III afgter bondo, or smoothing etc, whereas there is a larger demand for a good accurate War Machine Helmet. In his thread JUICE named you as the person whom would be finishing his New War Machine....

Keep up the good work!

My Movie Accurate Iron Man MK III-IV, VI Helmet Build

Absolutely, feel free to post it wherever! with credit of course :)

Yeah i totally hear you about the war machine, that will take me a long while though. I am still new to this 3d stuff and modifying is much easier at this point than scratch modeling which is why i'm leaning toward the mk v. With enough body filler, you could add details to anything. Certainly the details i've modeled on this can be done with filler and other tools but for people like me who are not so great at smoothing etc and better and pepping, you get a much better base to work with. I think the MK 5 deserves its own specific file for those interested in NOT modifing a current helmet to make one.

I am going to take a break for a day or so and maybe pep my helmet instead of modeling. I'll resume the War machine tuesday!

PS does anyone know how to change the thread title subtitle etc information?

Jordy said:
290228179066droooooollll.jpg

Dubean you are the MAN!

I'll start pepping this as soon as I get back from the gym. I'll post pics when it's done.

Post progress pics! i can't wait to see someone build this

Last edited by a moderator:
wm.JPG

Don't remember where this came from but It is not complete.

The ears, back of head indentations, detail grooves around the eyes, and side of helmet, the raised and indented mid forhead section all need to be fixed/ finished. However the shape and jaw look great. paired with the faceplate JUICE began this would look amazing! Oh, and the tabs could be fixed...

Just an Idea or a good start.

P.S. I also would like to know how to change a threads title/ subtitle.

http://www.4shared.com/file/LG9mdBTS/WARMACHINEPEP.html

Saber1138 said:
wm.JPG

Don't remember where this came from but It is not complete.

The ears, back of head indentations, detail grooves around the eyes, and side of helmet, the raised and indented mid forhead section all need to be fixed/ finished. However the shape and jaw look great. paired with the faceplate JUICE began this would look amazing! Oh, and the tabs could be fixed...

Just an Idea or a good start.

P.S. I also would like to know how to change a threads title/ subtitle.

http://www.4shared.com/file/LG9mdBTS/WARMACHINEPEP.html

I already got that one :) but thank you!

Can you make it all together with the only speperate piece being the faceplate, having it in 3 pieces really bugs me, sorry only if you can.

mjolnir follower said:
Can you make it all together with the only speperate piece being the faceplate, having it in 3 pieces really bugs me, sorry only if you can.

I am sorry that bugs you, but im not about to spend another 2 hours unfolding it :-/ at least not now haha

My suggestion would be to hold the pieces together with binder clips, or glue them together in the process of building it

Dubean; it looks great!

Only concern. The pivoting track system in back looks great. However if the ear piece is attached and you go to slide the back into helmet.. won't the width of the ears prevent it from sliding up and in? Or are the ears Attached to the crown portion and only that part pivots behind?

Been awhile since I checked this thread out. V.2 turned out great sir!! The accuracy is incredible.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!! Thank You dubean33!!! Off to printing, cutting, scoring, and the occasional obligatory cursing I go.

DAYUDOCAMA said:
Its awesome its perfect BUT i found something in the unfold in the page 8

look

sorry im new

[attachment=16576:error.png]

Hey, just hit Ctrl + M, click on the piece and move it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back