New Here And Making My Halloween Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODSTJohn

Hey guys,

First off, just wanted to say hi. I've been a halo fan since 2001 and have everything, from the novels, to posters, to action figures. However, I do not have a costume. Before I tackle a spartan, I want to make a marine costume from halo 3. I have purchased the fatigues and am currently working on the chest piece with cardboard, which will be attached to a molle vest. I am also working on an assault rifle, which I purchased at TRU after viewing the front page article on HBO. Its exactly the same as the halo 3 rifle, although it needs some paint and weathering. Here's the link if you want to purchase one, its only 14.99 http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3136691.

Much thanks to this wonderful community,

ODSTJohn

Welcome to the site!

Be sure to put up some progress pics of your work. We'd love to see it. WIP's have 24hrs for pics.

Welcome to the 405th! Anything you need will be located in the "stickies" on this forum. Please do alot of research so that you understand the fundamentals of armor making. If you are still not sure what's going on, then find a Q & A member such as BlacRoseImmortal the team leader, and ask the question to one of them. Please dont waste a post on a question that hase been answered before somewhere on this forum. THANK YOU and ENJOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back