New intro for youtube page tell what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool! but I wouldn't use it as an intro for each of your videos, id use it more to announce what youre doing then making a shorter, "title only" intro for your individual videos. The rule I follow is that if the intro is longer than 30 seconds, its too long. If its longer, its a trailer.

The bullet through glass effect is cool and Id want to use it a lot too, but if youre going to use it more than once, try adding variation with it, like, flip the picture you use on it, render it with the flipped picture, and then flip that render and use it instead. It maintains on the 3-D 180 degree rule, and adds some variation. Even though it is reversed, its still noticeable that its the same effect. (idk if that made sense..)

Also, your audio could use a little variation. by the 6th time, it became repetitive and seemed overdone. im not saying to use a different effect on each title, but just add a little variation to the sound so ears can get some change. if you do decide to keep the woosh, find different whoosh sounds that sound similar or change the pitch of the audio.

Just my two cents! ive been making videos for my photography clients for I think 2 years? But its a great start!

Being a graphic designer I dislike it kinda. Whats with all the unnecessary special effects? If I were you I would just get some good typography and use simple fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back