New Jersey/new York Armor Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearsofhalo

ok everyone, so I was inspired by soaring hammer, and all the other armor making teams to start my own. This team would be called EVIL LIGHTNING STUDIOS. We need members in New Jersey or New York, that are willing to work on a team to make armor, and our HUGE project. We will be making something I believe to be awesome. If you would like to know what that "project"is, you must have interest in being part of the team. We want to make a team of people who just have a love of armor! any interest is welcome. If you are not from Jersey, but are in a state close by, then you are welcome to join too! Although, I dont think there are too many people from my area out there lol.

Members In Team Already:

Gearsofhalo- Dan

Noble One-Ben

Battle Scars-Dave

JamesLeeNguyen

Underdogg13- "E"

Zack451- zach

thanx everyone! :D

BTW if interested post your name and a little about what you can do for the team!

well i live in Maryland and its kinda close and i dont know of anyone around me here in MD but i wouldnt be able to drive up there so idk

I'm in central Jersey, but I would need to know about the 'HUGE' project before I take any action. Possibly a PM?

Harding dude We would LOVE to have you dude. It would actually be our honor lol. and underdogg you too. I will hit you up with a PM my friend!

Gearsofhalo said:
Harding dude We would LOVE to have you dude. It would actually be our honor lol. and underdogg you too. I will hit you up with a PM my friend!

Awesome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gearsofhalo said:
BTW the big project might be to send to bungie. That is my hopes at least.

That's if they hear about it. I know a couple of the mods in the Bungie forums, maybe I could tell them if we ever finish.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too dude. Btw, to all of the members of this team our project is called "PROJECT: JUMP" in case you did not know.

just to let anyone who is interested, Project "JUMP" is a life-sized build of a drop pod. and it is definitely a-go. We have our scales, and screen shots. This is going to be epic. This project is probably going to be sold, in the end, and the money will be split between the members. We will definitely keep the pod within this community. NO EBAY!!! lol. so keep your eyes open for a build thread soon.

The pod will feature:

1.a Ply wood frame

2.Styrene door on the front, that closes with a magnet pull system

3.ALOT of detail lol

4.LED screens on the inside

5.Green leather apolstry on the seat

6.place to attach battle rifle, or any kind of weapon

7.plexi glass windows

8.one hell of a paint job

9.ONE ODST!!!!

Bergen County New Jersey here... ready and willing... as soon as i know what a "HUGE" project is PM me some details please. Thanks :)

To bad I can't get ODST when it comes out, low on cash and I think it's rude asking my parents to buy me things, so I'm gonna get it like a month later. And on top of that, I have to get a new disc drive for my Xbox. Mine died a few weeks ago :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back