New Map Glitches and Superbounces

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't actually use them- There is an M6D hidden somewhere on tombstone, but you can't bick it up, it'sjusat an un-usable object. The assault rifle was a mod.

i can use them hehehehehe, if i can get omeone on xbc to give me host i can take pictures of the ar on containmnet.

Do you need one of those "special" chips to play "special" games, or caould you just invite anyone to play it? For ex. My Xbox isn't as "special" as yours, but if you invited me to a "special" game would I still be able to play?

:shifty ninja:

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Do you need one of those "special" chips to play "special" games, or caould you just invite anyone to play it? For ex. My Xbox isn't as "special" as yours, but if you invited me to a "special" game would I still be able to play?

:shifty ninja:

yea plz

Last edited by a moderator:
not the one with the skins for the ar, but other "speacial" games might support it but not ones with skins.

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
In case you guys forgot, this is a thread for easter eggs, not glitches. There's a thread for that around here somewhere, bump it up if you want, but on here, keap with the eggs. kthxbai

bounce... um I mean bump :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back