Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper

Hi im a new member here I was refered by mashed potatos we are hoping to make a halo based movie next summer. I am glad to be a part of the 405th :)

*Chuckle in rich snobby voice* welcome stranger me and my wife were just coming back from water polo . Feel free to drop by once in while.

Anyway welcome to the fa o it or 405th. hope your movie goes well.

A quick noob question i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a display picture next to my posts i know this isnt in the right thread but yeah it would be aprecciated and also those things below my post that appear after i say something i dont know how to get those either i've always had trouble with these things in the history of all my forum adventures on different sites

Toxic_Waffles said:
A quick noob question i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a display picture next to my posts i know this isnt in the right thread but yeah it would be aprecciated

Welcome to the 405th! :D

Hmmm, do you mean an avatar or a picture or something in your signature ( the thing that goes below your post).
If so, you can access you signature options from the "My Controls" on the control pannel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back