New,new, Hd Odst Helm Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I wish I had assassin's creed II >.<

But this is what I have so far.

hdodst.jpg

Most likely tonight if I work my ass off. But it's just those really small detailed areas on the side of the helmet including those vent things are a pain to unfold. I'm trying to make this as simple as possible.

If anyone wants to get crackin' on it, you can get my unfold here.

Soulless does a very good job at unfolding, but if someone starts on mine, let me know how it goes.

Well I actually pulled it off before I have to leave for dinner :D

I was bored while doing this so don't pay attention to the text.

Unless you laugh it at ;)

I think this is probably the best bet for an ODST helm vs the others on this site imho.

Well here it is. Let me know if there is anything wrong with it. Though this doesn't

have the floating details. Just use ref. pics and foamies/masking tape with bondo.

Link ----> HD ODST unfolded by SoullessSin

ODSTFinal.jpg

That helmet looks nice. I am definately downloading this to add to my pepakura collection! lol

EDIT: Well, I just downloaded that unfolded file.........I thought that there were supposed to be floating faces for the detail on the top and the bottom sides of the jaw area? o_O

Current ODST helmet is giving me to much frustration, so....since yours is like 4 pages less, and doesn't seem to carry complex looking pieces lol I'm going to give this a shot and see how that goes!

@Halogoddess

I took out the floating faces since ForgedReclaimer requested to have one with and without floating details.

I can add it in but Mks81 unfold does have the floating details.

@Hikuro

It's definitely easier than the current. Let me know how it goes.

@Mks81

I used your version of the unfold for the floating faces if you didn't mind ;)

EDIT: Here it is with Floating Faces

Floating Faces HD ODST

ODSTwithfaces.jpg

Thanks for the unfolds everyone, the peps look awesome, now if only i could pep something without F#46in it up i would try it myself lol.

any way we can get her on the Wiki?

question, Backhead piece, it has two tabs on the side, but no tabs top or bottom. How should this attach to the rest of the helmet then? I've been working on the top "spine" portion, and thought that was connected, but apparently it's not connected to anything except on the sides.

SoullessSin said:
Do you have a screen shot of it?

[attachment=13713:Back of Head.jpg]Here's the lil devil, it's on page 9 almost in the middle of the page, or third one down.

[attachment=13713:Back of Head.jpg][attachment=13714:Helmet Spine.jpg] Here's what I've completed thus far in the last hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap I forgot to turn back on the edge id. From the pics you posted, it looks like you numbered everything.

Well here it is supposed to be at.

odstfix.jpg

SoullessSin said:
Crap I forgot to turn back on the edge id. From the pics you posted, it looks like you numbered everything.

Well here it is supposed to be at.

odstfix.jpg

Yeah that back piece you circled is the one. I can't figure out where it's suppose to stick too top or bottom wise as opposed to the sides.

I turned on edge id on mine, but yeah there are spots where the id's stick out of the cut outs, so yeah lol I do gotta number them so I even remember where they go. I should finish the top here in the next two hours. I'll show off pictures tonight.

Kind of cool being the first to show off progress of how this is coming out!

Didn't get much of a chance to work on it, was working on one of the side pieces after finishing the top portion...but I got distracted on the other ODST helmet has something came to me that made sense and gave it a shot. Then I had other things going on. I think this weekend I'll have a big chunk of this one done along with the other ODST helmet to compare.

Well hopefully your build goes well and as planned.

I'm gonna use my 4 day weekend to get a couple helmets done ;)

Including this one. I have high hopes for it!

SoullessSin said:
Well hopefully your build goes well and as planned.

I'm gonna use my 4 day weekend to get a couple helmets done ;)

Including this one. I have high hopes for it!

Well.....I kind of stopped and thought for a bit. I was getting a lot done on my first helmet and I came to the realization that it's not scaled to fit, so I'm actually wondering if this ODST helmet would be? I'm thinking probably not! So I gotta go back and figure out how to scale this stuff now...and I'm not a genius at math either and it looks like some of the pieces are to large for a piece of paper so I don't know what to exactly do!

can someone help me? i print this helmet out, then i start making it and it comes out too smal:( is it my printer or is it just that it is too smal for my head?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back