New pics of my helmet ** New helmets on page 7**

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is one amazing helmet man, seriously awesome, and it doesn't look heavy or anything, is it two pieces, i c a seam between the top and the bottom halves, does it come apart, ?? pleassse make a tutorial, that would be tight, about the paint job, i think weathering is a good idea, the paint job is good, but with the deep green, and the flat surfaces, its almost too nice u know, like its all good and nice 4 da chief, i think the color would need to be lightened to that olive green like the mc's or some scratches and scruffs are necessary, not that the paint job isn't awesome, just not mcish, anyway, great job man,

is it two pieces, i c a seam between the top and the bottom halves, does it come apart

My helmet is made in 3 sections that you can take apart to do additional work on the interior for installing electronics ect.. I wanted to be able to access the interior.

pleassse make a tutorial, that would be tight

It's in progress.... I ... ugh. I need to get back to writing, but I've been too busy in my shop making helmets and weapons... I still want to have it done well before H3... I'll see what I can do.... SOOO MANY PROJECTS!

not that the paint job isn't awesome, just not mcish

I'll be weathing and damaging the armor soonly... just never got arounf to it.

Thanks for the comments everybody. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh.... I'm never going to live that down, am I??

Thanks a bunch Kotaku.

Time to photoshop some pics of my costume to add a big hairy chest with gold chains and sailor tattoos....

;-)

Sean Bradley said:
Ugh.... I'm never going to live that down, am I??

Thanks a bunch Kotaku.

Time to photoshop some pics of my costume to add a big hairy chest with gold chains and sailor tattoos....

;-)

Hairy! Like animal!!! (Austin Powers)

Sean Bradley said:

;-)

Dude, that girl is UGLY!!! :)

but seriously, like i said earlier, great helmet Sean(ette).

Well I guess the skinniest girl at NAS has to have someone to pick on. ;-)

001.jpg

:male: :wowie:

Lol, Red I know you kid because you went through this too! :ha:

ahaha, touche sir. that made my day.

its funny how 175 lbs is skinny around those guys, however i think tony (top right) is skinnier.

Thanks Red.... see what you've started?

What was this thread about anyways...? Oh yeah something about helmets or something?

I thought it was the bash Sean page.

All of you>:nuts:<ME

Thanks alot. I can see that my assitance here is valued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back