New Recruit Orientation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
The orientation was a great introduction to the site. I am looking forward to start my own project, but first I have to work on my profile and introducing myself. Hope to make many friends and help out the community. 

Nice? I need to be nice?......Nice?.........Yeah, ok. I guess so. JK. This is the first site I have been to that has an "orientation vid" to help us noobs be able to "jump in" with a little more confidence instead of just dipping our toes to test the "water" if it's right or not. I will admit, until I found this section I constantly found myself 'dipping my toes' and using my military obligation(which I really am not that busy with) to say "I'll check it out later. I'm all signed up, so what's the rush?" Halloween is around the corner and I have no armor. That's what I get for being a putz.

well that was very informative, just signed up today and finished updating my profile when i saw this. thanks for the explantion of the rules around here. see ya on the forums

Thanks for the video, it was very helpful lets me know where to get started. Looking forward to learning and starting my first project. Thank you.

Thank you guys for making the vid. Helps a lot with getting around and trying to move up in the system. Hope i can post my MKVI and ODST projects soon. Hope to see this group exceed the 501st!! Hope i can help.

well...he was right...stickys dont really get read. I've been on the site for a few hours and just watched the orientation video. everything seems alot simpler now.

I like the orientation video, thank you for it!
It's pretty friggin' useful, and the most entertaining set of instructions I've ever gotten lol.
It gets rid of that "I just walked into a new classroom late.... oh crap" feeling :) .

As a Noob I enjoyed this video. I did get a better ideal of how this forum works and now I feel bad I think PM'ed a Mod staff member with questions =( But thank you for posting this video it helped me out ALOT!!!

ah thanks for this video, this has helped me alot. i have just signed up to the forum and this has made everything clear for me, i will go do the stuff you mentioned right away.
thanks

cool im on it adem

uber noob hear i will work on my pro and get my first thread going soon cant what to meat some of you... happy hiking:cool

That was a really good job, Adam. I remember that this came out a day before I joined...and I tried not to ask anyone questions on the forums. I read everything...lol.

Awesome intro! Nice hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back