New Sandbox Screenshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna take my mongoose off every one of those ramps!

Tinkertoy map rules! I can't wait to play with it.

Before the map comes out I think we should all try to guess where the skull might be based off of the picture. The closest to getting it right gets their own little Mr. T .

the skull achievements are still kind of vague. I don't think they state whether they will be in matchmaking, customs, or forge.
They could either keep it to customs so that you can't use theater or forge to fly around and find it easily. Or have a certain gametype in matchmaking where everyone has to go search for the skull, first one to find it gets the achivement, sorta like an oddball game.

that would be cool but this map will be insane for paintball and games like that or one on one but it looks kinda low in the graphics department

I just realized I think I see some filters floating in the air since they are to big to be power ups. Maybe they could change the position of the sun or the enviroment. Forest at Nighttime? I hope so. :)

What are people talking about?

The map is too small? Look at the Hog in the background! imagine a spartan standing there!

This map is HUGE for a fully forgable map.

Well, The map..Sand...ahhh Let me put this in a good way.

"Im sorry, hes dead"

xD Its still a map to play and Pwn "Pone"(<Not Pone, Is there a 'one' in the word Pwn?>) And to get...T-bagged on..xD

SprayNoob

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Beta stage while Halo Wars is very close to release? Don't think so...

Could have been a early production screenshot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just thinking, that remember when Bungie released that one promotional video? Heres a screen from it...
f_Clipboard03m_0941551.jpg

Could this be Sandbox...? ;)

Dude, it's a fully forgable sandbox.

No walls. Bigger than foundry. What's "poor" about that?

Keegan said:
I was just thinking, that remember when Bungie released that one promotional video? Heres a screen from it...
f_Clipboard03m_0941551.jpg

Could this be Sandbox...? ;)

IGN posted some new pics today.... I think you called it Keegan.

halo-3-20090203091052540_640w.jpg

halo-3-20090203091103774_640w.jpg

Grid on floor. :eek:

IGN: We hear Sandbox is a big map. How big are we talking here?

Lars Bakken: Internally it's what we consider to be a medium to large sized map. In terms of a Forge-based map, it's huge though. It's not as big as Avalanche, for example, but let's just say that people who felt confined in Foundry are going to be very happy.

All your questions about Sandbox are answered HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
2x Foundry

510$ for the cash in game.

The "Killball" kills everyone that goes in it.

The grid must be there to help when forging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back