New Starwars Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think i saw this yesterday and im like o crap. one of my favorite series is the star wars series and i like it just the way it is now. but i dont like im gonna like this new one

im very surprised at this, it looks really good. if its feature length then thats a plus isntead of like 1 hour of 5 min clips. whats also surprising is that george lucas spoke of making a tv series of star wars. did he ditch that and go for this? anyway this looks really good. i was a fan of the clone wars series so this looks promising. =] thumbs up.

I saw this trailer at Speed Racer last night (which was an incredibly trippy movie)

Is it just a 3d animated, movie version of that cartoon show that was out a few years ago?

Anybody recognize that ship from the beginning?

Shadows of the Empire baby! I wonder if what's his face will be in it?

i don't think that wasn't the ship form shadows of the empire. it has large pylons coming out of the top and side doens't it?

i do admit it looked similar

eu_bg.jpg

there is alot of hype out there about this movie, there was a clone wars cartoon that came out a few years back, this movie is going into detail about what happened. it is a full length production movie, and there is speculation that there will be a small tv series to follow it once its been released.

I believe this movie will bring a new age to digital production, but alot of people are looking forward to this movie so i really believe it will do good, and you have to take into account all the starwars fans that will be driving it up the box office.

but for those of you that say it will bomb, you cant judge it with out seeing it, think about it all the other digital movies especially pixar did exceptionally well....and if u didnt know George Lucas who created Lucasfilm created Pixar, which was then bought off from the majority shareholder Steve Jobs by Disney.

but i am one of those that defends the star wars franchise and its decision, and from what i can tell they know what they are doing.

Ah.. I forgot having a cold impedes spelling.

Anyways, Maybe if it was meant to be a realistic 3D type of thing. But this 3D is meant to look cartoonish, which is what I think will ruin it. I'm not opposed to a new story or even computer animation, but its the style they chose that I think will discredit the series.

Assassin716 said:
I believe this movie will bring a new age to digital production
I would like to know how its going to do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dash Rendar!! (SP?) That guy's a badass for sure. And the.......crap....what's the ship's name...

Anyways I think it looks kinda goofy and not sure I'll see it...

This has to be a movie series based on the cartoon series called Clone Wars. I think this will be good for anyone who followed that series or is interested enough in seeing this movie.
Lucas has not abandoned his TV series idea either.
George Lucas keeps a hawk eye out on his franchise and anything he lets make it to public eyes I think will not be ruining the series anytime.
And although off topic I am really looking forward to the new 'Force Unleashed' game.

I believe it looks quite promising. All the transformers fanboys thought that the movie will suck because the didn't look classic. To all the people shunning this even at this time, open up. Stop being so close-minded and accept some new ideas.

The cartoon at least blended action into it. From what I saw, this trailer hardly had any and what action it did have was emotionless and bland.

I'll probably go see it anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back