New To Forums, Experienced Costumer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and Salutations! On behalf of Soaring Hammer, I welcome you to the Forum! If you're looking for a project, I would recommend one of the newer pieces like the Halo Wars or Halo Reach armors... sink your teeth into something that has a base but hasn't been done (or overdone).

I look forward to seeing what you come out with.

Again, Welcome!

Brutus

Thanks again...and Das Brutus thank you for the insight. I have been going through a lot of costume designs and was not sure where to focus. I tend to do a LOT of research before I begin, but its always best to have a direction, and I thank you for that!

One question if I may. I have a large build, is there any one costume that would more readily adapt itself to someone with a larger biuld? I understand that the size of the stock can be resized , but then proportion begins to be lost; if there is one that would suit a bigger guy (at this time, that is, Im working on that!) that would be spectacular.

My thanks again

Blackwatch

I'm a larger guy. 6'2.5" or so and unfortunately I am not skinny. but my Mk 6 is going well and everything fits right. I could see the MK 5 armor fitting well too.

Blackwatch said:
Thanks again...and Das Brutus thank you for the insight. I have been going through a lot of costume designs and was not sure where to focus. I tend to do a LOT of research before I begin, but its always best to have a direction, and I thank you for that!

One question if I may. I have a large build, is there any one costume that would more readily adapt itself to someone with a larger biuld? I understand that the size of the stock can be resized , but then proportion begins to be lost; if there is one that would suit a bigger guy (at this time, that is, Im working on that!) that would be spectacular.

My thanks again

Blackwatch

The new armor from Halo: Reach is a lot bulkier for very little reason, so you should try that. Rundown has already gotten the helmet and chest piece finished, so you should be able to get a head start before the crunch of release date.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back