New Update On Suit, Please Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomercyg

well this is my spartan markVI suit so far made out of card stock. i want to know what you guys think, so please sugestions thanks.

[attachment=12475:Snapshot_20091004.jpg] full suit

[attachment=12476:Snapshot_20091004_3.jpg]better pic of the chest

[attachment=12477:Snapshot_20091004_12.jpg] glove 1

[attachment=12478:Snapshot_20091004_15.jpg] glove 2

LOL why fail? Looks like you scale the chest piece perfect. Are you using it as a tester or are going to add more detail later, I hated peping the hand plates. nicely Done

Good Luck with the rest of the your Armor.

It looks good, Damn Good. Better than my one small attempt at spartan armor. . .It could fit my nephew who is about 4. . .maybe.

hey thanks guys, yea for the body my first one i didn't scale and i spent 4 hours to get it half way done before i noticed it was WAY to big(slap in the face), for the hand plates i may later create ones that are a little bit bigger but don't know. Yes this all is just my tester stuff to try it before i go into realy detailed projects (well maybe not the body) and again thank you, it realy means alot.

well because i dont have the money or time to d it bit by bit since im trying hard to get it completed b the end of tis month! but yea the otherreon is, is that i like haing everythngdone atone time so i dont hve to stress about any other parts.

Wow, to me the chest armor looks perfectly sized!! Cheers to you, I know I got mine sized wayyy too small first time around hahah. I wouldn't stress too much on it being too big because remember you have to fit all the under armor underneath and have it fit ;) Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back