New Watch Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the f***.... you go walking down some street at night and some f****** muggs you and takes your watch, OH WAIT!! THATS MY PHONE1!!, but don't worry about it, he's not gona be able to scratch her up... *sarcasm*

Neat Idea, but I really don't want too look like I am talking to my hand all day. And the fact that the buttons are freaking small. I do like the MP3 player though.

iizahsum said:
Neat Idea, but I really don't want too look like I am talking to my hand all day. And the fact that the buttons are freaking small. I do like the MP3 player though.

I think that's why they have the bluetooth headset feature, because people would feel they look like idiots holding their hand to their mouth to talk, so most people would probably *assuming they don't have the bluetooth headset* take the phone/watch and hold it like a regular phone...

Hence...it's most likely a combo deal featuring the default bluetooth headset along with it. At least that's the way I'd see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could have been designed better, it looks kind of cheap and ugly. I am also wondering how hot it gets. I mean, it's a watch first, so it is constantly running. Compact electronics enclosures heat up pretty quickly. Tempered glass without a beveled "lip" to protect it? If the glass breaks, the display goes with it. Sorry if I seem like I am bashing the product, but I have seen lots of these. I will stick with my cheap disposable prepaid phone.

Keegan said:
Its a spy watch!

Its a gimmick.
Seriously this wont work as good as phone. Or it wont work as good as a watch. Its half of both.. Sucks really.

At least you can gather that the person is talking at someone or something. With bluetooth, I swear some people are schizophrenic or really outgoing because I can't see the headset. I'll be walking down the street and someone will say "Hi...how are you...." and I think WTF are you talking to me?? And they get all mad and point at their ear cause I've interrupted their important convo with their BFF.

With the watch, at least they get upgraded to a nutjob who talks to their hand (a la Mayor West) :)

I'd still like a cellphone that looks like a banana. That'd be classy. "Hold on, this is an important call..." <flips open banana>.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Jan 23 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd still like a cellphone that looks like a banana. That'd be classy. "Hold on, this is an important call..." <flips open banana>.</div>

Vexona this is for you :lol:

Sorry if this was off topic.

delta38 said:
It would come with K.I.T.T and The Hoff on the side..
Then I'd buy it!

Seriously, how stupid is this? watches are meant to be worn 24/7, and apart from being to big, you'd have to charge the stupid thing...

actually, it sounds like something sony would build (bulky, with serious design flaws and sort of missing the point), you sure they haven't tried?

TF_Productions said:
Seriously, how stupid is this? watches are meant to be worn 24/7, and apart from being to big, you'd have to charge the stupid thing...

actually, it sounds like something sony would build (bulky, with serious design flaws and sort of missing the point), you sure they haven't tried?
Most [normal] people dont wear watches while they sleep. So, sleep time = charge time.

Yes, it does look like something Sony would make. I think Ill buy an Aibo and make it wear this stupid watch around its neck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vexona @ Jan 23 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd still like a cellphone that looks like a banana. That'd be classy. "Hold on, this is an important call..." <flips open banana>.</div>

F8IRBIIF05IO1VP.MEDIUM.jpg

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone!

delta38 said:
what the f***.... you go walking down some street at night and some faggot muggs you and takes your watch, OH WAIT!! THATS MY PHONE1!!, but don't worry about it, he's not gona be able to scratch her up... *sarcasm*

Watch ur language man.

dungbeetle said:
I will stick with my cheap disposable prepaid phone.

Heey! A disposable prepaid phone doesn't have to be cheap.
A buddy of mine got a lame iphon for Christmas and gave me his beat up Cingular 8125 pocket PC phone.

I love this thing, its unlocked so I popped the SIM out of my crappy garbage nokia T-Mobile phone, and slapped it into the 8125!
Its the most awesomest and versatile prepaid PC phone evar! I'm thinking about getting a replacement case kit that will make it look new again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back