New Watch Cell Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Veritech017 said:
For all the bashers of the thing:

It works fine, better that the iPhone and people go nuts for that stupid POS.

I dissagre with that entire statment. A product wich is possibly still in development with little coverage, no reviews, that statment is absurd. It isnt even released yet. You have no evidence that this is better than the Iphone (possibly one of the most advanced comerically availible peieces of hand held technology). That statment is.. Well.. I dont have words for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1, I'm not sure how good an iPhone is, I suspect Apple's product is good, the iPod Touch certainly is.

Although I must say, that I'm slightly opposed to merging gadgets into one... if you've got separate ones, you can always update or replace them if they break, plus dedicated stuff usually has better/more thought through functions.

Anyway, back on topic, I don't see the benefit of what is essentially strapping your mobile phone to your wrist...

Dont most cell phones have clocks in them? Kinda seems redundant. "Look at this guys, here we have a phone, with a clock in it. WELL GUESS WHAT?! I made a CLOCK with a phone IN IT!! AHAHAHAHA!"

Veritech017 said:
For all the bashers of the thing:

It works fine, better that the iPhone and people go nuts for that stupid POS.
Please provide some proof to backup that wild claim.

1diotic Gen1us said:
Dont most cell phones have clocks in them? Kinda seems redundant. "Look at this guys, here we have a phone, with a clock in it. WELL GUESS WHAT?! I made a CLOCK with a phone IN IT!! AHAHAHAHA!"
I was thinking the same thing.

I guess its more convenient to carry it around on your wrist than in a pocket or on your belt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hank and Dean will lend you theirs.... when they're not on an adventure that is...

venture-bros.png

Really, I think I prefer having my phone handheld, but this will surely be a huge success.

You have to keep an eye on LG 'coming soon" products. A great deal of them never seem to see the light of day:

lg_e_book2.jpg

lgphilips_epaper.jpg

flexi-phone-lg.jpg

phone-projector.jpg

I'm just hoping that the future doesn't forget that it promised us flying cars and Jetson's tubes that transport us from place to place.

I think a watch phone is redundant, but I don't mind a waterproof MP3 on my watch. I am a swimmer and sometimes I just wish that there's some music playing, like when you're on the treadmill listening to your favourite tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back