Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooberbut

Howdy ya all , Just wanted to say hi , being the new boy, i didnt want to sit here and not say anything .. about to start on my first project and going to spend some time reading all posting, before i get started ... so no pictures yet but give me time,hoping to find some easy instructions to get me started , as still trying to figure out how things should stick together... so thanks ..watch this space ..

Gooberbut said:
Howdy ya all , Just wanted to say hi , being the new boy, i didnt want to sit here and not say anything .. about to start on my first project and going to spend some time reading all posting, before i get started ... so no pictures yet but give me time,hoping to find some easy instructions to get me started , as still trying to figure out how things should stick together... so thanks ..watch this space ..
welcome to the 405th,THE GREATEST SITE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and read the stickies they'll help you in life!!! :D
YAY!!!!! 900 POST TIME TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! As 26 said, read the stickies. They could save your life - at least here on the forum (and when you get to the resin/glass stage). Grab a Coke, look around, and enjoy yourself.

if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime i'll be happy to answer them. WELCOME!!! what's your name and how old are u? here's a tip, research your question 10 times before you ask somebody because people may have answer your questions. read all the rules too

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime i'll be happy to answer them. WELCOME!!! what's your name and how old are u? here's a tip, research your question 10 times before you ask somebody because people may have answer your questions. read all the rules too

Hey thanks for the welcome, Ive gone throught the rules, cant understand text speak so never use it , Dont worry i will behave , the names Scott and turning 36 next week so ..(old) i will read as much as i can before asking questions.but thanks for the tips...

Trust me, there are others here who are older than you. If you can't find an answer to your question, hit up the Q&A team for assistance.

welcome to the site!
looking forward to seeing another fan's work.
hope you enjoy your stay.

yo HI welcome i'm a noobie to so don't feel alone. Letting you all know i'm starting my first project (energy sword) i still need blue prints, could any of you help me out thanks :)

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here, though nobody is going to spoon feed you "blue prints" to make stuff. Ya gotta make it yourself.

Adam said:
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here, though nobody is going to spoon feed you "blue prints" to make stuff. Ya gotta make it yourself.

yeh very true adam to make the awsome stuff takes a lot of hard work and effort, im new to site too but 2 days into making my MC helmet going well i think http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13648
just got to let the resin to dry then might get some time to do some more.

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you!

If you read all the stickys (And I mean ALL of them) then everything should go very smoothly for you. There are a lot of really good costumers here so if you, (Like me) sometimes go through their threads in awe, don't get disappointed because your stuff doesn't look as good as their stuff because they've been at it for a long time.

Good luck and happy costume making! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back