Started the Dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Went on Amazon and saw this for only like 75$ some dark metal spray paint and she'll look solid. Now I just need to plan and start on armor. Likely just gonna buy somebodies prefab and then work on it from there. Don't think I'd have the skill to form foam how I'd want. What do you guys use for underlayer/chest and mountings for everything?
20221109_205828.jpg

Went on Amazon and saw this for only like 75$ some dark metal spray paint and she'll look solid. Now I just need to plan and start on armor. Likely just gonna buy somebodies prefab and then work on it from there. Don't think I'd have the skill to form foam how I'd want. What do you guys use for underlayer/chest and mountings for everything?
View attachment 325329
I think you should try doing foam! It's not to difficult and there are lots of videos on how to do it. There's also people in the 405th that can make foam armor sets better than I can do with 3D printing.

i have one of those nerf halo rifles but a couple of cons i went to said no nerf guns even if they dont work, so i still going to paint it and use it on the grand kids ( ambush em) ha hah! but i am with deltaalphazulu give it a try im going to try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back