News, be safe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
helios said:
so what gives you the right to decide who lives and who dies? what makes anyones life worth less than someone elses? they made one stupid mistake? they Darwined themselves? it doesn't change who they are, who they were, what they could've been. saying that someone stupid should die is one step away from saying all stupid people should die. and if we're killing off all the stupid people, why not the Gypsies, homosexuals, the Polish, and the Jews. And thats exactally what Hitler did.
One mistake might destroy your life someday. how would you feel if someone came over to you as your dying, and said,
"You know what? I'm glad you're dying. You did something stupid. You're not worth saving, even if I could."

Oh yeah, it helps to spell properly so people can understand your rants.
You misquoted, he said that, not me.

Last edited by a moderator:
helios said:
so what gives you the right to decide who lives and who dies? what makes anyones life worth less than someone elses? they made one stupid mistake? they Darwined themselves? it doesn't change who they are, who they were, what they could've been. saying that someone stupid should die is one step away from saying all stupid people should die. and if we're killing off all the stupid people, why not the Gypsies, homosexuals, the Polish, and the Jews. And thats exactally what Hitler did.
One mistake might destroy your life someday. how would you feel if someone came over to you as your dying, and said,
"You know what? I'm glad you're dying. You did something stupid. You're not worth saving, even if I could."

Oh yeah, it helps to spell properly so people can understand your rants.
I mispelled something? Sorry if I did, I guess the world is done for now.
Also yes, I do think stupid people should be killed. I dont mean if someone has done a stupid thing, such as point the gun, but is PER-SIS-TENT-LY stupid, as in not lowering the barrel and dropping the gun kind of thing. Also saying stupid people are the equivelent of polish, jews, homosexuals, and whatnot does not say much for you. I dont have a problem for them, Im as indiffrent to them as I am to you. Whos talking about them? It never said the cop shot the kid because he was JEWISH, it said he shot him for his inane stupidity (Inane is an actual word, just saying this since you have proved that most people do not know much), I mean really dude.
The fact is, I hate everyone, I truly do. We all hate everyone. Even if you love someone dearly, theres something about them that you hate, which qualifies as you hating them.

Now dont go "OH hating one thing isnt qualified as hating them", fine. But dont come out and say that you love them even though you hate them for a reason.

Getting back on track...
I honestly do not think you two (Two is an actual number, it comes after the positive number one, and before the positive prime three) know enough to judge me. You are in a happy, go lucky world where sheer stupidity does not equate usefullness. No, you seem to think that if someone is stupid, and someone hates that person for it, you should instead of proving the persons purpose, but to violently attack the person who hates the person.

Fact is, you cant give a purpose other than playing for the kids action, instead your simply assaulting my moral judgment, even though I am a third party in all this. But I seriously have to say this:
Im an atheist, so dont bring religion up, it wont work.

Im not saying either of you are stupid, I think you are both intelligent. By mere assumption. But this kid can be another god damn Einstein for all I care. If you were truly useful you would have a little common sense, its not like it was much.

The short version is, get off my back, dont try to make yourself seem all big and proud while insulting my spelling even though you cant show much for yourself for it (see? I didnt even look at what you wrote, so I have no idea if you spelt correctly, same as what you did for me).

Now I know I babbled on, and spke (Put this here, so if you say I spelt wrongly, you have something to actually show for it) inchoherently for a while but the thing is. I do infact have a grudge against stupid people, I think that if you are just retarded in your learning by your mental capacity (Slowed down in your learning because of your mental capacity, retarded does not mean stupid, it means "To slow down"), and simple acts to protect your own life is too much for you to happen, you shouldnt be alive. That goes for all those "Mentally handicapped" children as well.

SO GET OFF MY BACK. Insulting me will not bring him back, and calling me stupid while you both clearly have not shown any mental capacity is not a very good idea.

Its done, the kids dead, and I finally rambled, and I bet if you managed to read this garbage I typed up (Yes, I understand badly written garbage, seeing as this is a god damn FORUM and pretty laid back, im not going to spell check every freaking thing, im not even going to spell check because any words I cannot spell I find replacements for such. A higher vocabulary is sometimes better than spelling skills, if it isnt, go back to 6th grade with all those spelling books) then you have realized that argueing with me is pointless, me argueing with you is equally as stupid and pointless. Im not calling us moron's because of that, continue to argue is, so thats why im dropping off with this. My point is, this kid, if he really deserved to live, if fully to life and the world should have lived, he would have used a little common sense and not have gone outside at 10 wielding a real looking toy gun, and had a flashbulb of pointing it at a cop. Yet if you still believe he deserved to live, than you really need to think about how large your tolerance is.

spartan -1 Caboose said:
1.)That would be nice, yes.
2.) It also was a bad idea for your mom to give birth to you, but she didn't get killed for that.
3.)Doesn't mean you shouldn't be
I really shouldnt respond to this, but im deeply hurt by this.
You see it is one of my pet peeves...

You know what? Nevermind, your not worth it.

Woh ho ho, easy fellas. Remember what Doom said.
flameag3.jpg

Lets not get insulting :)

JoobiDoob said:
Woh ho ho, easy fellas. Remember what Doom said.
flameag3.jpg

Lets not get insulting :)
Ah what does JoobiDoob mean fool? FRIED NOOB?!? MWAHAAAHAHFHAKJ. Wait...That dosnt make sense.

Anyway I know, thats why im not argueing anymore, but yeah, thanks for the message. The picture always cracks me up.

CemreTas said:
Also yes, I do think stupid people should be killed. I dont mean if someone has done a stupid thing, such as point the gun, but is PER-SIS-TENT-LY stupid, as in not lowering the barrel and dropping the gun kind of thing. Also saying stupid people are the equivelent of polish, jews, homosexuals, and whatnot does not say much for you. I dont have a problem for them, Im as indiffrent to them as I am to you. Whos talking about them? It never said the cop shot the kid because he was JEWISH, it said he shot him for his inane stupidity (Inane is an actual word, just saying this since you have proved that most people do not know much), I mean really dude.
The fact is, I hate everyone, I truly do. We all hate everyone. Even if you love someone dearly, theres something about them that you hate, which qualifies as you hating them.
Ok then, I'm sorry. Sorry that I insulted you. This just happens to be a subject that I feel very stongly about. Again I say sorry, this time to anyone I have offended inadvertantly through my posting on this thread.

Edit:I also have an explaination for my rant. I had been to a Rememberance Day Church service on Sunday, so that was fresh in my mind.

I'm with you with the stupidity factor...I laugh at each years Darwin Awards.

With that said however, I remember playing cops and robbers with my friends as a child, and running around my streets at night playing army with the coolest toy guns we could find.
Honestly, they looked pretty realistic for a toy, and being boys that wanted to look as real as possible, often painted the orange stripe to match the rest of the gun. Stupid? Sure. But we were real cops, and army soldiers. :lol:

Point is, how easy would it have been back in those days, to come running around the corner, expecting to see our buddy there, but instead, a cop with his gun drawn yelling "Put down the weapon!"

???

In that ONE second you had to react....as a child....what would you have done?
The cop could have been scared....or...whatever, and squeezed one off into your tiny chest.

That doesn't mean you were stupid.
What was once an idyllic summer afternoon.....well...you get the picture.

Moral of the story was...just please be safe. A young child had his life snuffed out...and despite some of the responses in this thread, is a tragedy.

Cheers.

I had a misunderstanding with the cops a couple of years ago. I was playing airsoft with my friends on private property and after the game we wandered off onto the edge of a public but empty town field (I'd was the dead of winter) and I walked away from them for a sec to pee, and I was in sight of a road, and some lady in a minivan called the cops saying there was a gang war going on. Apparently gangs fight in suburb New Jersey by wearing camo and tossing a soccerball around. Anyway 6 cop cars and a SWAT van pull up, and my friends, who always light off fireworks in the same field (not me) always talked about hoe they run and hide from the cops, so I figure they're gona run, and I run, and a cop almost shot me in the back of the head. We werent doing anything illegal apparently, but the cops were just skittish. And I ran cuz I panicked. IDK why. Anyway it turns out cops will still shoot you if you wave even a gun with orange on it, or even a nerf, because apparently gangs in some cities are painting their real ones like that to trick cops to buy some time when they first pull it out.

Ya its amazing what old ladies will say to get the cops to show up, I was at a bivouac (cadet corps) playing an escaped p.o.w. scenario with airsoft guns on a shooting range (with permission) when all of the sudden the cops show up, spot me in my BDU's, point the spotlight on me and start yelling (I was a little groggy from holding one position in the fridgid night air for 20 min.). So I eventually understand they want me to put my hands behing my head and get on my knees I look down at my chest and see the laser sights right there (I still dont know if it was a taser or a gun). After lots of yelling, and almost being tasered/shot, they let me explain, then I got an explenation. Well it turns out an old lady called and said we were having a wild, drunken sex party, and that we had guns and missiles because we shot flairs in the air.

What I learned: never ever have a tactical scenario with old ladies in the general vicinity.

How it applies: cops take things very seriously.

We should really all be safe here. It sucks that kids lives can be put to rest just from a misunderstanding. I've seen many things like this. And stupid people who call the cops with a completely wrong story.

Cops should follow these rules:
DO NOT FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON!
Also, ask the victum what they are doing with the weapon.
Those 2 rules, if applied can make everything a whole lot safer.

m19sssm said:
Wow you know how dumb that comment is. Without police there is no order. Without order we would all end up like that 12 year old six feet under. Talk crap all about how you hate the police but i feel bad for your family because of you wouldn't obey law enforcement.
(ftp meants F*** the police for all who don't know)

Shadow3944 said:
We should really all be safe here. It sucks that kids lives can be put to rest just from a misunderstanding. I've seen many things like this. And stupid people who call the cops with a completely wrong story.

Cops should follow these rules:
DO NOT FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON!
Also, ask the victum what they are doing with the weapon.
Those 2 rules, if applied can make everything a whole lot safer.

Ditto, the stupid one was not just the kid.

I'm glad somebody agrees,
A situation like this happened to my friend, he was playing with his paintball gun on his property and a cop comes around the corner, and you know what he did? gets out of his car and starts shooting his pistol. My friend survived, only shot in the arm. :cautious:
Cops and Kids can be stupid. :U

"Do not fire unless fired upon" is used in many armies and what not...

CemreTas said:

Now dont go "OH hating one thing isnt qualified as hating them", fine. But dont come out and say that you love them even though you hate them for a reason.

Getting back on track...
I honestly do not think you two (Two is an actual number, it comes after the positive number one, and before the positive prime three) know enough to judge me. You are in a happy, go lucky world where sheer stupidity does not equate usefullness. No, you seem to think that if someone is stupid, and someone hates that person for it, you should instead of proving the persons purpose, but to violently attack the person who hates the person.

Fact is, you cant give a purpose other than playing for the kids action, instead your simply assaulting my moral judgment, even though I am a third party in all this. But I seriously have to say this:
Im an atheist, so dont bring religion up, it wont work.

Im not saying either of you are stupid, I think you are both intelligent. By mere assumption. But this kid can be another god damn Einstein for all I care. If you were truly useful you would have a little common sense, its not like it was much.

The short version is, get off my back, dont try to make yourself seem all big and proud while insulting my spelling even though you cant show much for yourself for it (see? I didnt even look at what you wrote, so I have no idea if you spelt correctly, same as what you did for me).

Now I know I babbled on, and spke (Put this here, so if you say I spelt wrongly, you have something to actually show for it) inchoherently for a while but the thing is. I do infact have a grudge against stupid people, I think that if you are just retarded in your learning by your mental capacity (Slowed down in your learning because of your mental capacity, retarded does not mean stupid, it means "To slow down"), and simple acts to protect your own life is too much for you to happen, you shouldnt be alive. That goes for all those "Mentally handicapped" children as well.

SO GET OFF MY BACK. Insulting me will not bring him back, and calling me stupid while you both clearly have not shown any mental capacity is not a very good idea.

Its done, the kids dead, and I finally rambled, and I bet if you managed to read this garbage I typed up (Yes, I understand badly written garbage, seeing as this is a god damn FORUM and pretty laid back, im not going to spell check every freaking thing, im not even going to spell check because any words I cannot spell I find replacements for such. A higher vocabulary is sometimes better than spelling skills, if it isnt, go back to 6th grade with all those spelling books) then you have realized that argueing with me is pointless, me argueing with you is equally as stupid and pointless. Im not calling us moron's because of that, continue to argue is, so thats why im dropping off with this. My point is, this kid, if he really deserved to live, if fully to life and the world should have lived, he would have used a little common sense and not have gone outside at 10 wielding a real looking toy gun, and had a flashbulb of pointing it at a cop. Yet if you still believe he deserved to live, than you really need to think about how large your tolerance is.
holy crap someones a little pissed off. :cool: I read all this (ok no I didn't, TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG) and it made me laugh, but do you hate me (whiny voice, see attached pic) Just kidding. I don't want to get involved in a crazy long and kind of pointless argument. The main point is that you should hate everyone if your an athiest. I'm just joking. Who cares?? it dosn't matter if you guy's argue over the internet, cause I'M NOT LISTENING!! HA!!!!!!!!! (cough) sorry, I just wasted a whole 3 minutes of my life. Oh well. (sigh) oh yah, what does spke mean?? just curius. (how do you spell curios???) i just read some more of this thread, and well I have to admit I think the american cops are a little too serious, not like canadian cops at all, their pretty cool. i got go, My mom is coming back downstairs and I'm supposed to be doing stupid gr 9 homework. I agree with all you guys except with hating everyone part.

Shadow3944 said:
I'm glad somebody agrees,
A situation like this happened to my friend, he was playing with his paintball gun on his property and a cop comes around the corner, and you know what he did? gets out of his car and starts shooting his pistol. My friend survived, only shot in the arm. :cautious:
Cops and Kids can be stupid. :U

"Do not fire unless fired upon" is used in many armies and what not...

Thats horrible, having a cop not even say anything before firing upon your friend is higly illegal, did his family sue?

If anyone here is a police officer I would like them to post their opinion:

I am personal friends with the police chief of my township, and after the incident, I asked him why the cops were so quick to pull there weapons, before even "scoping out" the situation, and realize it was a bunch of KIDS (as in short, scrawny ect). Why would they keep their weapons out even after they had ascertained the situation?

He said that a cop will pull his gun, because he doesn't know if the firearm is real...and...he needs to protect his life. He also said that a cop wants to be able to go home to his children at the end of the day.

Well, is a police officer's duty not to PROTECT the people, even if that means putting his/her life on the line a second longer and NOT SHOOTING, and see the situation first? Don't we all want to go home at the end of the day?

Thanks to all government employees.

Austin

I heard a story about an Asian guy who didn't speak English. He went out at Halloween with a ninja costume on (with no weapons). He came to a house and they thought he was there to kill them, so they shot him.

And the guy who shot him didn't even get jail time. :cry:

Also, my friend told me about a time when he and his brother were in their front yard, shooting plastic BBs at random targets, when an old lady called the cops. The cops came and immediately realized the situation, thankfully. So they didn't shoot my friend or his bro.

wow... that's really just... geez... I feel bad for the kid, that should have never happened. After reading the whole thread.. to those who say the kid is stupid or whatever, I mean sure, you'd think the kid, at 10 yrs old would have enough common sense not to point anything that looks like a weapon at a police officer, but I know several kids, one around 16, who are not actually mentally handicapped, but they lead such a sheltered life, that they just don't know any better! The one kid, who's maybe 13, injured his middle finger.. and when the Burguois (head honcho at FCF) asked him which finger got hurt, the poor kid flipped him off! he had NO CLUE what he'd done.. we had to explain to him what everybody else was laughing at! I do believe though, that the cop also should have demonstrated some better judgement.. since when has "shoot first, ask questions later" ever been a good policy? Unless that kid was beefed up and lik 5' 9" or something, surely the cop would've seen that this kid posed no real threat.
I am so glad to be living in north pole, ak where me and my buddies can walk around in full bdu's w/ tac vests, combat boots and MR2's and other paintball regalia, and not have a problem. Heck, i can even walk around w/ my airsoft in it's holster (which looks like a real 9mil) because 1) it's got the orange tip when it's out, and 2) because in the state of alaska you do not have to have a permit to carry a handgun.. just 18. (21 to conceal) as I'm 19.. this poses no problem for me! :) But anyways, yeah it's sad that people have to be so careful... i mean sheesh.. kids getting expelled for bringing gi joe guns to school (i mean, c'mon, even the big 12" GI Joes' weapons are only like 4 1/2" long... seriously!)
or suspended for making the "gun" shape with his/her hand! Sorry to rant.. it's a personal issue with me... 2nd amendment all the way!!!!

- vypr

_________
"take my guns? sure.. over my DEAD BODY!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back