News, be safe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow3944 said:
I'm glad somebody agrees,
A situation like this happened to my friend, he was playing with his paintball gun on his property and a cop comes around the corner, and you know what he did? gets out of his car and starts shooting his pistol. My friend survived, only shot in the arm. :cautious:
Cops and Kids can be stupid. :U

"Do not fire unless fired upon" is used in many armies and what not...

I'm damn sure that's illegal.
A. He was on HIS property.
B. There was no one around (From what it sounds like) for him to injure, if it was a real gun
C. Paintball guns make a little sound that sounds NOTHING like a real gun. And there's always that little basket at the top for holding the paintballs.

your friend could have gotten some money out of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive had a friend in a similar situation, was airsofting...and some over fire caught an old lady's car, she sped off to the local police station and they sent 3 riot vans and an armed response unit in body armour....didnt bother too look at her car to see NO bullet holes....they got to tyhe feild and my friend and a few of his friends were there fighting it out in some cover, the police broke it up and could see one of my friends friends get hit (by airsoft rounds), saw they were airsofting and arrested them, took them home and that was that...but it could have gone a VERY differnt way!

CemreTas said:
I mispelled something? Sorry if I did, I guess the world is done for now.
Also yes, I do think stupid people should be killed. I dont mean if someone has done a stupid thing, such as point the gun, but is PER-SIS-TENT-LY stupid, as in not lowering the barrel and dropping the gun kind of thing. Also saying stupid people are the equivelent of polish, jews, homosexuals, and whatnot does not say much for you. I dont have a problem for them, Im as indiffrent to them as I am to you. Whos talking about them? It never said the cop shot the kid because he was JEWISH, it said he shot him for his inane stupidity (Inane is an actual word, just saying this since you have proved that most people do not know much), I mean really dude.
The fact is, I hate everyone, I truly do. We all hate everyone. Even if you love someone dearly, theres something about them that you hate, which qualifies as you hating them.

Now dont go "OH hating one thing isnt qualified as hating them", fine. But dont come out and say that you love them even though you hate them for a reason.

Getting back on track...
I honestly do not think you two (Two is an actual number, it comes after the positive number one, and before the positive prime three) know enough to judge me. You are in a happy, go lucky world where sheer stupidity does not equate usefullness. No, you seem to think that if someone is stupid, and someone hates that person for it, you should instead of proving the persons purpose, but to violently attack the person who hates the person.

Fact is, you cant give a purpose other than playing for the kids action, instead your simply assaulting my moral judgment, even though I am a third party in all this. But I seriously have to say this:
Im an atheist, so dont bring religion up, it wont work.

Im not saying either of you are stupid, I think you are both intelligent. By mere assumption. But this kid can be another god damn Einstein for all I care. If you were truly useful you would have a little common sense, its not like it was much.

The short version is, get off my back, dont try to make yourself seem all big and proud while insulting my spelling even though you cant show much for yourself for it (see? I didnt even look at what you wrote, so I have no idea if you spelt correctly, same as what you did for me).

Now I know I babbled on, and spke (Put this here, so if you say I spelt wrongly, you have something to actually show for it) inchoherently for a while but the thing is. I do infact have a grudge against stupid people, I think that if you are just retarded in your learning by your mental capacity (Slowed down in your learning because of your mental capacity, retarded does not mean stupid, it means "To slow down"), and simple acts to protect your own life is too much for you to happen, you shouldnt be alive. That goes for all those "Mentally handicapped" children as well.

SO GET OFF MY BACK. Insulting me will not bring him back, and calling me stupid while you both clearly have not shown any mental capacity is not a very good idea.

Its done, the kids dead, and I finally rambled, and I bet if you managed to read this garbage I typed up (Yes, I understand badly written garbage, seeing as this is a god damn FORUM and pretty laid back, im not going to spell check every freaking thing, im not even going to spell check because any words I cannot spell I find replacements for such. A higher vocabulary is sometimes better than spelling skills, if it isnt, go back to 6th grade with all those spelling books) then you have realized that argueing with me is pointless, me argueing with you is equally as stupid and pointless. Im not calling us moron's because of that, continue to argue is, so thats why im dropping off with this. My point is, this kid, if he really deserved to live, if fully to life and the world should have lived, he would have used a little common sense and not have gone outside at 10 wielding a real looking toy gun, and had a flashbulb of pointing it at a cop. Yet if you still believe he deserved to live, than you really need to think about how large your tolerance is.

Wow, I'm actually astonished by this post. I mean, wow. I can apreciate your distaste for "stupid" people. But if your definition of "stupid" is "Someone who does something which results in their own death.", then I guess a lot of people are stupid, people like fire fighters, police and soldiers who risk their lives to save people. Also to quote Forest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does", intelligence does not determine the worth of an individual or the value of their lives. So saying stupid people should die is one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard. Same with the argument that mentally handicaped people shouldn't live. I hope that you never have to experience a tragedy like this. But I would be very reluctant to blame the 12 year old child for failing to be able to identify an plain clothed officer on site, and then subsequently failing to realise that the "weapon" the officer was refering to was actually the Toy the child had been playing with. Frankly I'd be surprised if the kid even thought that the officer was talking to him. Also the article said that the child "moved" after the officer instructed him to drop his weapon, It didn't say "the kid maliciously pointed the gun at the officer", it said he moved. Maybe the kid shrugged and was about to say "Golly sir this is a toy, look!" and then presenting the toy was shot. Image your mom is walking home at night and get mugged and shot. It's her fault cause she was out at night? Someone get hit by a drunk driver, it's their fault cause they shouldn't have been driving when they know there are drunks out? The Kid was 12 years old, jesus he prolly didn't even know what was going on.

Back to the stupid people don't deserve life, who says who's stupid and who's not. Does your policy extend to physically disabled people as well? if so, may I present Dr. Hawkins, arguably the smartest guy living on the planet. He can't even speak, but he'd put your 186 to shame. Also several studies have shown that IQ has very little bearing on how productive / successfull anyone will be in life. So YAy intelligence but if everyone's contemplating the universe, who's going to build your home, and grow your food? For someone who occording to some test is is smart, you sure need to get a clue.

taken from your Profile

"When in the pepakura, how do you delete other pages of pieces? My printer printed 37 out of 44 on the torso, and I want to delete the other 37 so I only print the last 7."

I might consider you not worthy of life because you don't know how to print paper. I mean what use are you to society if you don't even know how to perform that simple task.

I think this was a tregedy and this kid cemreTas needs to get a reality check, you deserve life or wellness no more than anyone else on the planet.

Shadow3944 said:
We should really all be safe here. It sucks that kids lives can be put to rest just from a misunderstanding. I've seen many things like this. And stupid people who call the cops with a completely wrong story.

Cops should follow these rules:
DO NOT FIRE UNLESS FIRED UPON!
Also, ask the victum what they are doing with the weapon.
Those 2 rules, if applied can make everything a whole lot safer.

Agreed, if police want to avoid exposing them selves to first shot hits, they should just kit up, and wear full body armor every where, like judge Dread. Train with it, so you can still run people down. It'll be a little more work, but they'd certainly be massively intimidating and would be safer while investigating a situation. Reading people posts about friends getting arrested or shot while playing with paintball reminds me of Reno 911. if you're going to shoot on site, use less than lethal, you can still die from an arm or leg wound. It's not like in video games where you have 100 Hp and an armshot with a 9mm only does 25 dmg. I'd much rather get bean bag shot gunned or tasered than blasted with a 9mm.

quixand_prop said:
That really has nothing to do with anything.
All it takes is a rookie cop to be on the beat, and see you walk around the corner with your pistol replica out holding it out playing with a buddy of yours on Halloween, or whatever...and blamo. You're dead.

But it was your fault, cause you were walking around with a prop.

:cautious:

That's why I'm making my armor of of kevlar and poly carbonate... Shoul be able to offer a little protection against a trigger happy Cop on halloween

this a very very sad event :( o_O and im 2 years younger than this kid and i have my own gun and i no not NEVER EVER point it at people
the first rule is "its always loaded"
second rule "never point it at eny bodey"
but i dont its the kids fault
i mean i think i would cared too if some guy poped outa nowere saying to put the gun down
besides the cop was out of uniform!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back