Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
ARMYofONE2469 said:
One question... How do you open RAR. files? like what program do you use?

its not opening with my pep viewer or designer.

Thanks. :D

winzip? total commander? any unzip program?

No I never got the file for the crowbar from CPU64 and I sent him a PM about it but no response back yet and I put my e-mail here on the 1st page for him to just e-mail me but still no file to unfold.

Just to let everyone know I am woring on 2 more projects in the future for a Rocketeer Helmet and Jetpack, my previous 3d files failed so I have hired a friend of mine to work on the files and hopefully there will be a finished pep file for those soon, I am also in the works of a Warhammer Dreadnought that can be used in costuming, and a few other things but they might be mentioned later.

I saw your post in the Pep request thread, didn't want to clutter that up anymore, but am I correct in reading your one post to say that the DeepEyes Helmet/Armor were done?

No Cadet the Deep Eyes was added to my 4shared collection as a raw Pepakura model but it has not been unfolded yet.

Nintendude said:
No Cadet the Deep Eyes was added to my 4shared collection as a raw Pepakura model but it has not been unfolded yet.

Ah, ok. Well, I shall patiently await the unfolding of what I am sure will be some awesome files :cool

This has to be the coolest set of links I've ever seen. I'm definitely going to try out the Space Marine armour someday. It looks completely badass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back