Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since the Rocketeer is'nt working out so well for me, I have decided to put it on hold and work on other things today I will be working on a Gladiator Movie Sword and I will be trying to break down the Deep Eyes into seperate files so I can unfold it, so heres hoping.

all your stuff is just amazing Nintendude, im totally on the edge of my seat for your robocop pep to be finished, I sooo want to do it :D

Unfortunatly the Magneto and Doom Helmets are not my unfold and I tried breaking the passwords on them so I could make a better unfold of them but no luck and I don't know who the original unfolder is to get the password from them so I can fix it, the files will still open in pepakura viewer though as for designer good luck.

No the Doom and Magneto helmets were originally done by Vampyredh who was a member here at one time I found that out when I got a e-mail from him the other day. Deep Eyes is currently being worked on for me to pep it by two friends of mine and it just depends who it comes back from first for me to pep and release it here.

I'm going to go crazy downloading these! Thank you so much, dude. Especially those Star Wars files. Will you keep updating he firsst page as you create more? Real quick question, my pep viewer 3 isn't loading the rar files. do you have these as pdo.?

The rar file has to be extracted because the pep file is inside the rar all you need is something like WInZip, Total Commander, JZip or WinRAR to extract the files with out of the rar. And yes as I go along I will keep the first page up to date.

New file added, hope you all enjoy and it's about time thank you to whoever gave me a +1 Point on my first page.

After I finish the Call Of Duty weapons and a Shinra Helmet, thanks to Prince Neo this will be it for a while on the making of pep files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back