Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the MK vs DCU stuff was put into a seperate thread I just haven't added the links here yet if you look up my topics that I've made you'll find a topic called MK vs. DC Sub Zero and Scorpion. The Slade Helmet is from the TV show and yes you have to cut the eye out yourself since it changed on the show with his expressions. I have the rest of the Slade armor I am just still working on it.

Alright. Thanks for the quick response. Yeah, I always found that weird that the metal helmet could express so much, lol. Must be one of those comic book miracle metals. Anyways, I can't wait to get this mask finished. I've got all five seasons of the tv show on dvd, and deathstroke is my favorite character on mk vs dcu. The reason I ask about sub zero is my cousin always plays as him, and I thought itd be cool if he had the sub zero mask and I had the deathstroke mask. (although in the game its a cloth one like the comic book deathstroke.) Seriously though, its awesome how much you've unfolded on here. I don't know how you do it, but you rock dude, no two ways about it. Off to find the sub-zero files.

Nintendude, your collection has been very helpfull to be but, the file in the link for the Modern warfare 2 weapons pack is broken in some way, after you've downloaded it and open it, it's automaticaly tranfured into a text/code file and is unreadable and unchangable, I was just wandering if you by anychance still had the orriginal file and could put a new link in or sent it directly, thanks.

your sincerly peperkooler.

peperkooler said:
Nintendude, your collection has been very helpfull to be but, the file in the link for the Modern warfare 2 weapons pack is broken in some way, after you've downloaded it and open it, it's automaticaly tranfured into a text/code file and is unreadable and unchangable, I was just wandering if you by anychance still had the orriginal file and could put a new link in or sent it directly, thanks.

your sincerly peperkooler.

you exporting and opening in pepakura designer?

Last edited by a moderator:
A_Guardian said:
you exporting and opening in pepakura designer?

yes, it had worked for all of the other links and designs on the page, but only that one has not properly worked.

I'll see what I can get done by the weekend. The intervention rifle should be seperate somewhere in my 4shared index.

Nintendude said:
I'll see what I can get done by the weekend. The intervention rifle should be seperate somewhere in my 4shared index.

What Program did you use to make the Intervention, because all of the pepakura files are .PDO and they open with Pepakura. The Intervention is a .obj and wont open with pepakura, what Program do I need?

peperkooler said:
I was just wandering if were not busy if you could or had a unfold the intervention because i am not very good with this software.

your sincerly Pepperkooler.

JEStudio said:
Cant wait to see the TMNT Head

2nded id love to see myself, i wonder what game tho he could pull it from as there arnt that many, only one i know of is the 3d cgi movie game

Ahhh another gundam YAY!!!!! and TMNT Head will definitly be looking at these tonight.. I really appreciate the model!

Don't try to directly open the Gundam or Macross in Designer one is 23MB and the other is 17MB, the only one that you might be able to open in pep just to look at it would be the TMNT as it is only 1MB. The only way to open the Gundam or Macross is to open them in a 3D program and break down the parts and simplify the parts for pep it will take a lot of work but it can be done.

Will do ... I have 3ds 2010 and Blender so I will give them a try when I get home tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

kamenrideruk said:
2nded id love to see myself, i wonder what game tho he could pull it from as there arnt that many, only one i know of is the 3d cgi movie game

Well it doesnt all ways have to be a game rip some people can model.. However there is also the TMNT Smash up game that was put out on the wii that could be gotten from I am sure. When I requested this he already had the refrences need so I am sure it will look good!

Next up on my list to be ripped or modelled Power Rangers stuff. I can't say what I'll be getting or what series but it will be MMPR stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back