Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
your inbox refuses to recieve PM's. Shoot it over my way, I'll give it a hand. I'm at my best unfolding large curved surfaces.

hey Nintendude i have an in-game image of a Scar-H would it be possable for you to make it into a file for pepakura? i'll attach* the image

Me and Samuray have been working on the Mando Neo-Crusader armor from Jedi Academy for a while. And today I am releasing almost all the files but in order to finish I need someone who can fix open edges because all thats left to do on the files are the shins and shoulders, I have already unfolded and scaled the files myself but you will probably still need to scale the files to your height requirements, the files below in the zip folder attachment will be for everything except for the Shins and Shoulders which if anyone wants to fix the open edges just leave me a comment in my profile or e-mail me and I will get back to you on it. Enjoy the files.

[attachment=15482:Mando Neocrusader.zip]

2ro23w3.jpg

OH YES!!!!! AWESOME!!!! I thought about modelling one a while ago, but so many compound curves... Thanks you!

Awesome! My little brother was close to addicted (in a good way) to KOTOR2, and he's going to love this! (Especially as you couldn't get a mando helmet in that game.)

Cheers!

Dang, can't get it in kotor 2? There was the one in the caves of the sith academy on 1... That was canderous's suit for the rest of the game. :pAnd yes, I have been addicted too. Join my rehab club... Halo is the only thing that could have snapped me out of it though... now what will overcome my halo obsession?

IDK Boba I've tackled just about everything from every game out there almost maybe you should help with the Stargate Helmets I have like the Anubis, Horus, and the Snake heads you might like that only bad part is I have a lot of work to do to pep those.

I could care less about snake (no offense) But I've slowly been unfolding anubnis and horus. I LOVED stargate, I bought the director's cut too. I've been unfolding so many things, and i'm VERY slow. I'll let you know when one of them are done. I WILL build one someday though...

I'll try and get the Scar-H done before this weekend, it should be in my MW2 model pack on the 1st page. On a side note I have the first Saint Seiya Helmet done and on the front page as well.

Someone mention stageget helmets? I'm dieng to make one. Going to keep an eye opening for those files

For the people out there that are fans of Stargate, I got these a little while back by extracting them from Stargate Worlds. For these to be used in pep first someone will have to break down the 3D model so that only the helmet and armor is broken down for pep, I don't have software to do it, if there was a free 3D modelling software to do it and save it I would do it myself. Also I am sure there will be open edges on the helmets which someone else will have to fix, I know there should not be too many but there will still be a few open edges. So without futher adu I give you the Stargate files I have for the Anubis, Horus, Snake and the Zat weapon. Before you ask I tried to get the Staff weapon many times and every time I tried extracting it from the game it would end up warped so all I have for weapons is the zat weapon. Have fun everyone.

http://www.4shared.com/file/230007771/d4420718/SG_online.html

e1cdcn.jpg

wiu3rs.jpg

szvc0h.jpg

2vukflz.jpg

It takes forever, but I just import into Blender and begin deleting stuff, 1 vert at a time... I GOTTA figure a better way to do it.

Unfortunatly the person who was a friend of mine who was also the only one I knew that could rip from Wii games was killed in a car accident a couple weeks ago so Tekkaman pretty much went town the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back