Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you have seen these files from the Batman Arkham Asylum game, but heres the link.

http://theleagueofheroes.yuku.com/topic/7763?page=1

I downloaded them, but they aren't unfolded, just the 3D models. I tried both version 2 and 3 of the Pep viewer. I don't have a copy of the Pep Designer so I couldn't use the files. The files were created by "vampyredh". Anyone have time to unfold them for printing? They look like they would make a COOL build.

Clif

Yes those are the files by Vampyredh, he is also the person who I got the Doom, and a couple other things I will ask him if he wants me to unfold the files and if he does'nt mind I'll see when I can get to work on it.

EDIT: I Believe I already have those files but trying to pep them for wearing I don't think would be possible unless you make a mold for it and cast it in latex.

Nintendude said:
Yes those are the files by Vampyredh, he is also the person who I got the Doom, and a couple other things I will ask him if he wants me to unfold the files and if he does'nt mind I'll see when I can get to work on it.

EDIT: I Believe I already have those files but trying to pep them for wearing I don't think would be possible unless you make a mold for it and cast it in latex.

Thanks for checking on the files Nintendude. I thought about just building them for display. Maybe the Grapple Gun, Batarang, and Batmobile. The Utility Belt would be COOL just to have setting on the shelf. I downloaded the Rocketeer and I'm looking forward to the Jetpack. Have you ever seen files for Rocketman's Helmet and his Rocketpack? There were 3 movie serials in the 1940s and 1950s featuring the same suit with different characters using it. Check out:

http://www.rocketmania.com/

The 3 serials were "Radar Men from the Moon", "King of the Rocketmen", and "Zombies of the Stratosphere". They did a short lived TV Series "Commando Cody Sky King of the Universe" in the 1950s. I watched them on TV as a kid in the 1960s. They were originally shown at the movie theaters, one chapter a week for 12 to 15 weeks. I had a lot of the movie serials on Videotape and I just bought 2 I'd never seen on DVD "The Green Hornet" and "The Green Hornet Strikes" both made 25 years before the 1960s TV Series.

Clif

Last edited by a moderator:
clif52 said:
Thanks for checking on the files Nintendude. I thought about just building them for display. Maybe the Grapple Gun, Batarang, and Batmobile. The Utility Belt would be COOL just to have setting on the shelf. I downloaded the Rocketeer and I'm looking forward to the Jetpack. Have you ever seen files for Rocketman's Helmet and his Rocketpack? There were 3 movie serials in the 1940s and 1950s featuring the same suit with different characters using it. Check out:

http://www.rocketmania.com/

The 3 serials were "Radar Men from the Moon", "King of the Rocketmen", and "Zombies of the Stratosphere". They did a short lived TV Series "Commando Cody Sky King of the Universe" in the 1950s. I watched them on TV as a kid in the 1960s. They were originally shown at the movie theaters, one chapter a week for 12 to 15 weeks. I had a lot of the movie serials on Videotape and I just bought 2 I'd never seen on DVD "The Green Hornet" and "The Green Hornet Strikes" both made 25 years before the 1960s TV Series.

Clif

I'll check into the Arkham Asylum Weapons and see what I can do, on a side note they are supposed to be having a Green Hornet movie I think with John Cho in it sometime in early 2010 if I remember right if you are a fan. But other than that I don't remember Rocketman.

Nintendude said:
I'll check into the Arkham Asylum Weapons and see what I can do, on a side note they are supposed to be having a Green Hornet movie I think with John Cho in it sometime in early 2010 if I remember right if you are a fan. But other than that I don't remember Rocketman.

I've been thinking about asking SKIP how much he would charge to make files for Rocketman. I'm probably one of a very few fans that would try and build props for display. Thanks for all the hard work you do making files for us fans.

Clif

clif52 said:
I've been thinking about asking SKIP how much he would charge to make files for Rocketman. I'm probably one of a very few fans that would try and build props for display. Thanks for all the hard work you do making files for us fans.

Clif

Well to help you out this much Clif you could probably take the Dr.Fate helmet that I have and modify the top and add a mouth after you build it and that looks like it would work. As for the Jetpack that looks pretty easy to maybe scratch build it and thanks for the comments.

EDIT: TO other people I have the two Kamen Rider Helmet so far it should not be long and I should have a couple new ones just waiting to hear back from the person doing my 3D modeling.

Nintendude said:
Well to help you out this much Clif you could probably take the Dr.Fate helmet that I have and modify the top and add a mouth after you build it and that looks like it would work. As for the Jetpack that looks pretty easy to maybe scratch build it and thanks for the comments.

EDIT: TO other people I have the two Kamen Rider Helmet so far it should not be long and I should have a couple new ones just waiting to hear back from the person doing my 3D modeling.

Thanks for the idea with the Dr. Fate helmet. I would be worth a try to kitbash it myself since Skip wants $100.00 to design the two. Not that it wouldn't be worth it, Skip does great work, but it is a lot of money. I wanted to build Dr. Fate anyway.

Clif

Thanks for working on the Dr.Fate helmet I've been waiting to hear of someone doing it, also for those SW fans something to go with the TIE Pilot Chestbox when I get done I'll add it to the original file with the Chestbox file. But here are pictures of the TIE Pilot Helmet before and after I edited it and it should'nt take me long to pep and add it to the first page.

j08eh0.jpg

331zudj.jpg

I'm really looking forward to see the finished tie helmet! (you can use it as an AT AT driver helmet too as they are basicly the same)

Any projects on a ROTS Clone trooper?

beni5o said:
I'm really looking forward to see the finished tie helmet! (you can use it as an AT AT driver helmet too as they are basicly the same)

Any projects on a ROTS Clone trooper?

Depends I have a set of Clone files on the first page but I have trouble myself recognizing the Ep3 from the Ep2 but if I can find a 3D file for a ROTS Clone I would be happy to do it.

jxkiller5 said:
Why are they in .rar?

They are in RAR because it would take up the entire first page of this topic maybe the second page too if I posted each single file so I put them into a RAR file because it is less size downloading than a ZIP file it can be opened with JZip, WinRAR, WinZIP or other extraction software for RAR files.

The armor for both clones (episode 2 and 3) is the same except for the helmets.

Episode 2:Attack of the Clones:

cloneep2.png

Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith:

clonerots.jpg

also, do you have plans on simplify the clone's chest? i also find the hand plates a little off, as you can see the difference between your models and these 2 Gentle Giant mini busts, which are great reference material.

I might sound like I'm complaining but i only want to do a constructive criticism, because i love your work and i really want to do a clone trooper.

I currently own the ROTS Clone trooper mini bust so if you want any reference just tell me( don't expect much though because i suck at photography XD)

tie pilot looks good bro i all ways wanted to do one but i did rc (scorch)instead still want a tie or biker scout rc gets kinda heavy i troop i need something with less armor lol thanks again for your hard work

Thanks for the ref pics Ben, I will see what I can do with the Clone chest as soon as I can as it was one of my early works and I did'nt know all the things I know about the designer and 3d software as I do today, so before Friday I will have that fixed but not sure what I can do about the hands.

Nintendude said:

Wow a couple new rider helmets cant wait for those.. if you ever need refrence pictures let me know I am sure I can help with that..

unheared said:
plz tell me how can i open the odj files in the robocop rar ?

thank you

If you are wanting to open the .OBJ files you will need Pepakura Designer, I have most of the pep files done for the Robocop which should also be in the RAR folder which you will have to extract the OBJ and PDO files from using something like WinRAR,JZip or WinZip to do that before you can open the files in the RAR with Pepakura Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back