Nintendudes Pepakura Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for my double post but finally after waiting on a good file for a little while Roadwarrior provided me with a Rocketeer Helmet and it has been unfolded and added to the first page I know there was a lot of people waiting on it and now we can start making it. I also put a Half-Life/Combine Logo and a Samus Aran Arm Cannon new to the 1st page list too.

Sorry it took so long everybody.

The fin is a template so you can use it to make a fin out of plasticard or something.

Thanks to ImGonnaGetYou for sending me the Samus Files. I am planning to unfold the files for it not sure if it's the Classic Samus Suit but still I plan to unfold it.

The Turret and the Drop Pod I have good files for those and I am planning on getting to them eventually. I think the Grunt armor has already been done by someone and is on the Pep Index. And the other stuff not sure if I will do or not yet.

Alex spartan177 said:

Somehow I got the same thing for the Drop Pod and the Better version Mark V when I clicked on the links the Longsword will be added to the Pepakura Halo Vehicles thread I have on here soon as it's not too hard to put together in pep being low poly. But the Pepakura UNSC Machine Gun Turret has been added to the first page of links so I hope that helps you out Alex Spartan117. I'll also be doing the Covenant Turret soon as well but since it's a little higher poly than the UNSC Turret it will be a little while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nintendude your starwars clone file are empty, the pep are there but when I open them I fall on a blank file. Can you help me.

Pat

hey man im not sure if anyone else has asked this but i tried the dr doom helmet and it says it needs a password

Garzak said:
Hi Nintendude your starwars clone file are empty, the pep are there but when I open them I fall on a blank file. Can you help me.

Pat

IDK why the files should have worked, I may have to re-upload them but thanks Grave for sending the files.

Garzak said:
Do you have the clonetrooper one?

Pat

Garzak give me a little while and I will check the Clone files if they are down I'll fix them and the links will be the same but I will PM you the links when I am finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back