NO RESPECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

m19sssm

Jr Member
i dont no if its just me or if other ppl have been getting the same lack of respect that i have, from the no responces on the pms, and lies (adam...) to the calling of newbie and other junk that has been thrown at me since i joined, all im sayin is that some ppl here need to get their prioritys straight

m19sssm said:
i dont no if its just me or if other ppl have been getting the same lack of respect that i have, from the no responces on the pms, and lies (adam...) to the calling of newbie and other junk that has been thrown at me since i joined, all im sayin is that some ppl here need to get their prioritys straight
exactly what did adam lie to you about?Ive been treated like crud to only by adrenaline though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadingspartan said:
exactly what did adam lie to you about?Ive been treated like crud to only by adrenaline though.

said that i could buy his suit, and that was before he even did his shoot, look at my other posts and ull see

you have 8 posts - - until you have more than a new active poster, you are a newb.

and so he said you could buy it, it's not his job to hunt you down and say "ready to buy it?".

m19sssm said:
said that i could buy his suit, and that was before he even did his shoot, look at my other posts and ull see
Ohh... Well we are very sorry for the disrespect we caused you (i didnt do anything right) (im speaking for everyone on mjolnir).

m19sssm said:

No, what Adam said was "I may or may not be getting rid of my red suit after the shoot next week."
Link: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3676&hl=

Now if he PM'd you something different, well then, but I just checked your posts and nowhere did I read Adam saying "I'll sell it to you".

Theres more than one suit to be had... may have been a misunderstanding.

Sorry to hear about the disrespect, we're sorry. You have to understand that we do get hounded by people who don't want to bother looking for the information that is already here.. and people who want us to hold their hands the whole way through making their armor. After about the 10th or 20th time anyones temper would get short.

I wish you well, just make sure that you read up in the stickies in the creation discussion forums, and all should be well.

-Sean

I'm sure no one means to disrespect you sir, as for adam I don't think he is capable of lying perhaps that was mearly a misunderstanding. I'm sure if you want to buy a suit from him he would be happy to sell you one. perhaps you should get some "friends" on here and start a blog that way they could help you along the way with out the constant belittlement that you seem to be having. I would be more than happy to help you out but again I would like to see progress and not just questions. Is there anything specific you need help with sir??

most of u i havent even met, so u have nothin to be sorry bout, but ive been looking through almost all the topics and posts, and its amazing how much negitivity and disrespect that there is

usually what happens is, a half dozen people say "oh, i wanna get that" and it never happens. I lose track of people and that's how it goes. You can get a bluerealm helmet off ebay right now, and perhaps a suit from someone too. No need to lose confidence in the site.

We don't want people to go around and say this
"Oh mi gawd i wantz dat soot can i hab it fo unda 1k?"

We can't respect someone who can't show that they are mature enough to ask reasonable questions and type in English. You passed 3rd grade, right?

Whoa... please don't let this become a conflict here guys.

What I think alot of the seasoned members here are forgetting is that this is in so many words.. an educational website. I get frustrated with answering the same questions over and over, but the responsibility rests with the initiated to guide new people when they arrive.

Nasty remarks about new people is just inconsiderate and unjustifiable... After all we were all new here once.

Experienced members here need to own up to their responsibility to welcome newcomers and guide them to the information they need, not to react like so many forum posters elsewhere with rudeness and insensitivity.

After all, we are a team... some hazing is reasonable, but downright namecalling won't be abided.

I do have to agree, and I have noticed myself and others tend to show this behavior. We need to stop this guys.

Ares said:
I do have to agree, and I have noticed myself and others tend to show this behavior. We need to stop this guys.
I don't know... It wasn't like this when I first joined in August... :\

I am very new to this site (hehe post count like 5) but I have read quite a bit of these topics and well too be honest i don't sympathize with you. For one your a new member and all new members in any forum have to go up the totem pole

secondly, its neither Adams nor anyone else fault that a simple error of supplying you with a suit isnt made. If you payed for it then I would understand, but it seems you merely said "i want one". there is no lie in that, only simple error (also if im not mistaken, isnt this site about making your own?)

while I admit people can be rude, please dont complain about it and rudely generalize it to EVERYONE.

again, like i said i havent even met a third of you, so im not generalizing it to everyone its just that some ppl have to think about what there prioritys are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back