No Summer For Me... Again. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

I don't know what possessed me to take German but... I failed it. So I'm going to summer school for the second year in a row tomorrow. :( At least I don't have to take German again.

C 4468 said:
Ik heb ballen van stal.
(dutch)

BALLS OF STEEL!! duke nukem i presume?

back on topic, shame you haveto go to summer school. Make the best of it tho.

seaninja951 said:

i said that sucks for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
rundown said:
BALLS OF STEEL!! duke nukem i presume?

back on topic, shame you haveto go to summer school. Make the best of it tho.

i said that sucks for you...

Oh, lol. Last year I took English, but this year I'm taking a math class. Oh well, after my six weeks of prison (school) I have a few weeks to do whatever I want to do, then I start band camp (marching band).

seaninja951 said:
Oh, lol. Last year I took English, but this year I'm taking a math class. Oh well, after my six weeks of prison (school) I have a few weeks to do whatever I want to do, then I start band camp (marching band).

hope you do well. good luck.

Well my first day of summer school actually went ok but seven hours of math drives people insane!!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused: ... See.

Ok I might have over reacted a little, but it still isn't very fun.

keine lust

think of it as a choice: do more under the regular year, or do more in the holidays. BUT, it could be worse, you could have to, you know actually work! yeah, sounds mean, but like all in life, get over it ;)

also, lol @ the fact that rammstein is more popular in america than they are in germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back