Noble 6 and Grif(RvB) helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAM!

1964dd89.jpg

My gun currently doesn't fit together correctly, so I'm going to need to work at it longer.

a32c7211.jpg

i knew that gun the moment i saw the cut outs... i peped it recently, and man did i have some difficulty with the smaller bits. i didn't bother with the resin on it because it didn't come together anywhere near as good as your pep did. i just decided in the end that i'm gonna do a scratch build instead out of ply and mdf (also known as craftwood) and see where that takes me...

That, and caboose is the only one with the Mark V armor now, unless your doing and older version. Grif now looks like this

imagesCAKC8EL0.jpg

PS GO RVB!!

That, and caboose is the only one with the Mark V armor now, unless your doing and older version. Grif now looks like this
lol yes, I am aware of what Grif looks like now, I'm doing the MARK V from seasons 1-3. I just ordered that poster too!

And Thanks Road Kill happyface

I can't stop! I just keep pepping stuff, so I made the Halo CE grenade. Luckily it was only 4 parts and another thing I can add to my suit

766fb782.jpg

3124e0e9.jpg

Wow, great job so far! I especially like the first helmet you posted, it looks fantastic. And I agree with Stiilus, that's a really good pep job. I hope mine turns out as nice :) Keep up the good work friend.

-Poly

I'm so very close to being able to wear the whole suit at once. I finally found cheap plastic buckles online so I can hold it all together.
Here's a link for them
I hopefully can get the rest of it set up and then it's just padding and some minor touch up work. I'm having some issues keeping the thigh from sliding down. I clipped them to the best but it doesn't help much. Once I pad it this may go away, but any suggestions would help.
09f74d89.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One day left and a lot of stuff getting in the way of finishing. I have almost every piece padded and strapped. The bags on hot glued on temporary right now. My helmet is too big and I only realized it a week ago... I guess I'll have to remake it like 15% smaller for comic-con/RTX next year

PhotoOct26105606PM.jpg

Hey man that is looking realy good but it looks more like a Yellow to me not orange alough it could just be the camera or the lighting but all and all realy nice work.

Hey man that is looking realy good but it looks more like a Yellow to me not orange alough it could just be the camera or the lighting but all and all realy nice work.

Thanks! Yeah the lighting is not that great, but I can assure you it is orange.

YEHAA SNEAK ATTACK!!!
It's finished... I wore it at a party last night for the first time and found out the legs were not padded enough and kept slipping down. Some part did crack from me bending over but no big deal. With all the tweaks and repairs I can call it a day... but tonight will be a different story. I'd have to say this came out better then I thought it would. Now that I'm finished I don't know what I'll do after work lol

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0175.jpg

does this mean I can move out of the noob forum now? lol

Hey Thanks again! After last night I definitely got some battle damage all over my suit from the 300 pictures I posed in lol.

Finished the pistol, half assed, in time for Halo Anniversary. I lost the grenade on halloween and couldn't get to my friends to get it back. I wasn't planning on actually finishing this until about 2 this afternoon when I needed something to do. So I quickly glued the pieces together and painted it. It's a little big but I'll make a new one, for now its just a stand in for a better one.

402b54e5.jpg

78b9dacc.jpg

85ab7d7c.jpg

825df250.jpg

A Wild Ezio Appears!
Last night I went to GameStop for the Halo: Anniversary launch and it was pretty fun. Met a bunch of RvB fans, did some head bobbing, and plenty of nerdy talk lol. Another guy was dressed up as Ezio for the Assassins Creed launch. Had some fun taking pictures of us trying to kill each other. I was glad my suit was finished for this. Now I'm thinking of making a newer suit from Reach, that way I can have different helmets with the suit as long as they're painted the same color. Thanks winter... now I have free time since I can't do anything outside...

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back