Noble Six Helmet WIP/ TRON theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
now that is a nice set of armor and a very cool way to store it. if the back was gray or some military color it would be like you got an armory

I wish more people would take a creative stance on their armor like you did. Going after characters from the game is one thing, making your own personal look is just downright fantastic! great job man!

Sundays are for throwing on half your gear and patrolling the backyard

IMGP0290.jpg

IMGP0299.jpg

IMGP0301.jpg

All clear.

Tron!

Hello 405th!
Here are some new updated pics of my tron style build that I want to share with yall. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the lights that I installed on my back. But you can kind of see a reflection of them on the door. Ill see if I can get a hold of a gopro HD so I make some vids of my suit in action. And by action I mean, the leds change color and they also bounce to the the beat of music.

IMGP0313.jpg

IMGP0314.jpg

Also, my local radio station is having a costume contest. I invite you all to vote for me. Although, I doubt that I'll win because there are at-least 2 people that are boosting themselves. But, I would like to give them run for there money.

http://goo.gl/x4ODj

Ha, awesome. I'll add a vote for you!
Edit: should start a Facebook / YouTube campaign asking for votes if you haven't already.

My hat is Off to you sir!
Thanks you sir!
Awesome, post some links and I'll send some traffic your way.
*Sigh*....Its no Use. I suspect the two top people are one and the same and are manipulating the results. Within my a span of my a few minutes my average score drop from 3rd overall to maybe around 15-or 20. I suspect my poll got targetted by a bot hack. :( But thanks for your Support!

Wow... That looks pretty awesome! :D
Thank you sir! stay tuned for a video.
now the little things inside your visor, do they light up? like a daft punk noble six?! lol that'd be awesome to see
Yes sir, they do. Daft punk indeed! My brother recently bought a GoPro so I will be able to get something on film to share with you all by Tuesday or Wenesday. Meanwhile, I'll add a few more Led's that I forgot to install.

so.beautiful. Make a vid of the lights on the visor!! Also, where did you get it? Does it affect your vision at all?
Awesome build overall, epic colors and I love the silvery feel of the paint

I don't see how a larder in a skirt with a wig on, painted blue, could possibly have a higher average rating then a spartan.
Anyway, looks like the foam is working well, and the effects on your visor just confuse the heck out of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back