(Non- Halo- Section) Any Mass Effect interested Cosplayers here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my Mass Effect costume...

Systems Alliance Marine with Ajax Armor

full.jpg

full.jpg

And with casual Cloth:

IMG_20161104_104800.jpg

Currently working on optimisticgeometerys folding and unfolding n7 predator for an n7 paladin build if I can ever find armor files

Yeah! just started a turian project as my odst isn´t comming together right now :)
Hey MystCheif I see you are a new member with us. Welcome to the forum! One thing to keep an eye on is the date of the last post. When you're new all the threads show up as unread and so they look new but this thread, for example, hasn't been posted on since 2019. It is reasonable to assume that the thread is "dead". If you can't find an active thread about the same thing and feel super motivated to make your post, a dm to the original poster is recommended. Otherwise, it is considered bad form to post on a dead thread. This is referred to as "necro-posting" and the reason it is bad is that it brings old threads to the top of the list and may push down other threads that are actually being updated.
I would love to see a mass effect thread go live in the non- halo section but (as far as I know there isn't one currently active). Feel free to make a new thread to discuss these builds, and please feel encouraged to make a thread about your taurian. I would love to see it and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Also, please don't feel attacked the reason I take it upon myself to make these messages to new people is that I did this a lot when I was new, so it's not a judgement just a heads up.

Welcome to the family, and happy building!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back