Nooooooo!!!!!!! The red ring of death!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i got battlefield 3 on friday, when i went home to play it, i out it in the disc tray and pressed play game, when i did that the xbox got red ring of death for the 3rd time so my battlefield 3 broke my xbox but all other games worked fine
and this is general discussion so you talk about anything not related to halo

CHECK IT OUT !!!!!!!!! MY NEW XBOX =D so freakin happy

DSCF0230.jpg

I have to ask, how are the new 360s? I haven't played on one yet, and they look so beautiful! Plus, they have built in wi-fi right?

they are amazing =D i love it a lot more than the regular white 360s, not saying they suck but the new one is fantastic =D it's only $200 and that is a pretty good deal for a 360 if you ask me =D
i would recommened it to everyone
it is also really fast for downloads, starting up games, connecting to the internet and everything
plus i have heard that this once doesn't get RRoD =D

I almost (almost) wish my 360 red ringed again, just to give me a reason to buy a new one :D
I've also heard it's quieter, too. Is that true? Not that the old ones are super loud or anything, just curious.

yes they're quieter, but i don't see much improvement in speed, copying it to the hard drive is the best option for speedyer loading times
don't buy the cheapest without hard drive, buy one with it

i have the kinect bundle with 250gb hard drive

360 slim nice all i have is a 360 pro but it hasnt broken ever sence my uncle bought it for my days after it came out i take good care of my time consuming devices

my xbox is like 2x faster than my old one and it is a lot quiter than my old one, my old xbox was very loud and oly very looud for halo (it loves halo)
the only reason you should get the 4gb xbox with no hard drive is if you don't play very many games or download a bunch of stuff. The 4gb xbox is all internal memory and so far, i have only used 1 gb or it's memory and i have a 5,230 gamerscore so this xbox it just for gamers that don't buy a lot of games

also a few weeknds ago when i was playing xbox, i turned it on and i got rrod because of my hard drive. my xbox sucks, the disc tray doesn't open so i have to open it manually by lifting the top part up so that means my xbox is all takin apart so the hard drive is loose. apparently this messes up the hard drive connectors and the connectors on the motherboard so now my hard drive is dead along with my old xboxs (electronics hate me very much)

yup xbox 360,s tend to enjoy halo the sound it make is almost the equivalent of "nom nom nom" but for my xbox its almost an orgasm almost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back