NYC CC 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtdives2424

Division Scheduler and Keeper of Con Lists
Member DIN
S2424
Who is going to NYC CC this October? I'll be there w/ my kids, 1-2 ODSTs.......well 1 ODST and 1 ODSK. and I'll be in my Centurion armor.....I'll be there on Sunday the 8th only.

I'll be there Thursday and Friday in my halo 3 spartan armor if I get it finished. If anyone else is going those days would love to meet some people from the community

Hey guys. I had a super time at NYCCC!!!!!! sorry I didn't spot anyone there.....and I was looking. I was all over the place.....when I could get around that is. I'll get in to more details in my build thread, I was just hoping for a bigger turn out of Spartans. At least on Sunday.......But regardless.....Pics will follow soon. Have to get them sorted out but a great time was had by all!!! and If any of you have pics....post!!!

Hey guys. I had a super time at NYCCC!!!!!! sorry I didn't spot anyone there.....and I was looking. I was all over the place.....when I could get around that is. I'll get in to more details in my build thread, I was just hoping for a bigger turn out of Spartans. At least on Sunday.......But regardless.....Pics will follow soon. Have to get them sorted out but a great time was had by all!!! and If any of you have pics....post!!!
This was the turn out for Saturday. I wish we had more active members on the East coast

22279639_10208668930114683_2844044403523964191_n.jpg

We have several in PA. I know me and Kusak couldn't make nycc. One day we will. I am hoping to get champions for each state to organize events near them. Even as RCO we cover a large area. I need all of our memberships help in planing, organizing, and running events.

I hope that we can get more willing to step up and show all how we can do things.

wow....................................................

This was the turn out for Saturday. I wish we had more active members on the East coastThe

View attachment 250182
As Ashuraa said is a large number of us active in PA. A bunch of us made the trip up to the corning area for Twin Tiers comic con last month. I think In june we had not counting Ashuraa and I 13 members at SYFY valley con here in Altoona pa. Ashuraa and I can only do so many cons each year. This year we were up to 3 cons. Next year we are planning on 4 maybe 5 but we also have to pick and choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back