O. D. S. T. & Recon Helmet Replica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Walter great video, really professional !

I thought i was listening to a TV commercial. If we ever do official 405th Video's you should be the voice over... The recon is also really good. This is the pep with clay on top of it i guess?

falcon NL said:
Wow Walter great video, really professional !

I thought i was listening to a TV commercial. If we ever do official 405th Video's you should be the voice over... The recon is also really good. This is the pep with clay on top of it i guess?

no laddie, that, from what I can tell, is Bondo, thoroughly smoothed out, and painted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sierra 720 said:
no laddie, that, from what I can tell, is Bondo, thoroughly smoothed out, and painted.

Nope, it is hand sculpted, using clay. Walter and I spoke about this on the phone, he has some great sculpting abilities. There is a thread showing the progress, on this and the ODST somewhere in the creation section.

That helmet looks amazing. No homo but you have a very authoritative and awesome voice. You definitely have talent in a voice acting career if you don't have one already.. and you also have talent in prop making too ;)

Spase... I'm kinda lost for words here.... Your helms as always look epic....

(but you already know that ;))

Cheers!

your recon helmet looks extremely smooth, it looks outstanding! keep it up man! this stuff looks like it could be only worn by jesus

Spase, what kind of paint did you use? and where did you get the visor? as i mentioned before, it's beautiful.

wow that is amazing! it looks so good and has so mutch deatail

looks like the ODST helm in the second vid fits better

Now with white goodness. Built this as a commission... took a few extra weeks to get it shipped cause just like everyone else in a hobby, my free time just is non existent some days... Kids mom hates me, but thats the way it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back