Oblivion Shivering Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke30695

From the video I downloaded for my 360, I can tell you this... I WANT THIS UPDATE!!! XD From badass monsters that can easily whoop your ass to more gameplay, this is a must have for any of you Oblivion fans! I just wanna know when it comes out >.< haven't seen any info for it, and my 360 has updated to where its got the added achievements cause I had 49 outta 50, and that last one is being the Champion of the Fighters Guild (But I'm already the Master of it WTF!) So its making me wonder... *prepares to go buy another 2000 Microsoft Points* Well, now that Xbox live is back up, its official! Shivering Isles is on the Marketplace for 2400 Points!

Wait... It's on there NOW?!!? *Runs to get more MS points*

As for your achievement prediciment, talk to the guy who normally ups your rank (can't remember who it is), and you should get it. I hope.

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Wait... It's on there NOW?!!? *Runs to get more MS points*

As for your achievement prediciment, talk to the guy who normally ups your rank (can't remember who it is), and you should get it. I hope.

Ive got to bust out some of my badass negotiating skills with my parents for money, and Ive tried everything for the champion level, i'm on the mission, but i get to where i need to, cause 5 ppl went missing and i'm where they are at, well, their dead corpses because of savage trolls, and it doesnt do anything XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back