Obsessed fangirl or a disease? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I have began to collect halo mega bloks and all kinds of halo stuff... I keep the packaging :D

I did the same exact thing with Zoids AND Halo. My closet back home is still filled with the empty boxes and the completed models and figures are EVERYWHERE...

Halo is like an addictive drug that you've become dependent on. If you don't keep obsessing, your head will explode.

I personally don't think it's strange at all. People have certain things that they like/like to do. Some people take football the same way you take Halo. Others are obsessed with Call of Duty, Gears of War, God of War, Bio Shock, resident Evil etc etc...the list goes on. Some people harbor their obsessions in different ways. I just hate hearing people say how its not normal or stupid or that person is crazy. To me it just boils down to living your life and being happy with what you have and what you can do to make your life better for yourself. It sounds selfish, yes, but not as long as you leave some room in your life for the ones you love like family husband, wife etc....I hear this kind of talk from people I work with that when I first met them would "understand" armoring/really loving something like the Halo universe, but of course that's just asking to much to ask/expect. Again, this just boils down to the high school nerd/jock mentality IMO.

Hell, I am 29 years old and still playing video games! I am married and I am so glad my wife gets me lol! But as long as you are responsible, who gives a rats a$$ I say more power to ya! and rock on!

I personally don't think it's strange at all. People have certain things that they like/like to do. Some people take football the same way you take Halo. Others are obsessed with Call of Duty, Gears of War, God of War, Bio Shock, resident Evil etc etc...the list goes on. Some people harbor their obsessions in different ways. I just hate hearing people say how its not normal or stupid or that person is crazy. To me it just boils down to living your life and being happy with what you have and what you can do to make your life better for yourself. It sounds selfish, yes, but not as long as you leave some room in your life for the ones you love like family husband, wife etc....I hear this kind of talk from people I work with that when I first met them would "understand" armoring/really loving something like the Halo universe, but of course that's just asking to much to ask/expect. Again, this just boils down to the high school nerd/jock mentality IMO.

Hell, I am 29 years old and still playing video games! I am married and I am so glad my wife gets me lol! But as long as you are responsible, who gives a rats a$$ I say more power to ya! and rock on!

Where is the "like" button for this? XD haha

I totally feel ya on that and I'm glad my husband doesn't mind my Halo obsession. XD He is the one that actually takes me to go looking for the Halo mega blok sets. haha

this may sound mean but i have to be there when they stop making halo stuff so i can watch you guys crash and go nuts from halo merchendise withdrawal

this may sound mean but i have to be there when they stop making halo stuff so i can watch you guys crash and go nuts from halo merchendise withdrawal

I'm just happy my ADD never lets me get attached to any one thing for long. I'll be gung-ho for something for a few weeks at most, then some other shiny thing comes along and I lose interest. There's probably a life lesson in there somewhere... :D

Nah, I don't think it's that weird, I'm the same. I have to put my figures away when my Mum says someone is coming to look at the house. Makes me sad :(

it's not that weird, you are just a major fangirl that's all, i am a major fanboy for Metallica and pretty much all of my tshirts are Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back