ODST - 3D Model - High res for Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueRealm

I started this model a few years ago and never really did anything with it. So in support of the community I'd like to offer the 3d model up for free download, so please feel free to download it and build your own.

This ODST Helmet was inspired from the popular Halo Universe. The ODST or Orbital Drop Shock Trooper are the feet first characters of the game. This model was built in Solidworks. I’ve also included obj,stl,and iges.

Please post pics of any progress of builds using this model.

large.jpg

ScreenShot091.jpg

*****************DOWNLOAD NOW*******************

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,734
  • ScreenShot091.jpg
    ScreenShot091.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,059
Holy high-poly- count Batman! This looks spectacular and dang near ready to go. Thank you for your contribution and many hours of hard work; we salute you!

Holy crap I've been looking for this helmet model forever! Thanks man it looks amazing. I'm working on 3D printed ODST Armor and this will definitely help me out a bunch! Thanks again man

Uscstaylor
Reviving a post that hasnt been posted in for over 6 months is called necro posting.
reviving old dead threads is usually not in anybodies interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to use the helmet for a game, but i need it separated, like the visor to go apart , the middle line appart etc.But it would be enough with the visor and the middle part.So if anybody can help me with that please do.

I want to use the helmet for a game, but i need it separated, like the visor to go apart , the middle line appart etc.But it would be enough with the visor and the middle part.So if anybody can help me with that please do.

So um...you didn't happen to read the last post before yours...did you?

If you need a helmet file with a separate visor, you could check here: Halo 3 ODST - Rookie - Full Armor Set by moesizzlac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back