Odst Armor Refrence Images, 56k... Just dont...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, when you say your in a tight spot does that mean the Mafia is out to get you if you cant delivery a finished MC suit by tommorow evening?

SOrry but so many people say they are in a tight spot when they ask for help spoon fed too them, im just curious why your in a tight spot?

Pictures

those pictures are nice but I dont think people are seeing them clearly when they go to those websites that have the wrong pants!:Very Mad: I care about perfection!

hey, thanks for the pictures. Can you please find some Halo 3 ODST pictures? That would be awesome! :hyper:

uuh hey doom.. do you mind posting the actual 3ds model? like in 3ds max format? if its not toom uch trouble? :hyper:

You wouldn't happen to be willing to share the 3d files, would you?

(Edit: Re-read the OP and it answered my question.)

when making ODST what should this be made of (the white circles)?

odsthipcrotchref7vy2.jpg

LOL! I love this. I have 95% of the gear needed to make this stuff simply because of military family! Looks like a "summer" uniform for the 405 when marching in august.

Thanks man those helmet pic are going to help me with my sculpting a lot! and i saw a halo 3 short film buy some people with the new odst armor and helmets and they are sick!!! I shoulf be done my sculpting in a couple of weeks, so will my vac-forming machine. So things are going good were i'm at!

Well if you havent already seen HALO 3-Combat: Part 1 then i suggest you see it. here are some lovely ODST Screen Shots for you if you want to see what our Hollywood boys can do

1188239671.jpg

1188239069.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back