Odst Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0544.jpg

finally got it finished.

so I got a paintball gun for my Christmas and it was a cheap semi auto spyder. I decided to put it into a true heros plasma blaster.

IMG_0545.jpg

it was one of these

IMG_0548.jpg

now it looks like this and I am almost done with the back

IMG_0550.jpg

does anyone have a link to the flashlight that most people use for their AR. I went to the hardware store and they didn't have any of the mini maglites.

Since everyone is so quiet and not replying I am posting this

IMG_0551.jpg

I finally finished and put my paintball gun inside with all of its stuff (hopper, C02 tank)

IMG_0554.jpg

what do you think?

I just got back to assembling my armor. I also want to make my helmet cool. i want to put in a headset so i can amplify my voice and possibly change it like the stormtrooper ones i saw on ebay. The problem is that i can't find the perfect one and i want to know if anyone has a good one or suggestion a good one to buy.

party pooper said:
I just got back to assembling my armor. I also want to make my helmet cool. i want to put in a headset so i can amplify my voice and possibly change it like the stormtrooper ones i saw on ebay. The problem is that i can't find the perfect one and i want to know if anyone has a good one or suggestion a good one to buy.

Hey partypooper... here are two voice modules that I have my eye on as well. A little pricey, but I do hear good things about them. Not affiliated with either seller or product, just passing on the info.

ROM/FX sound module

ReplicaProps sound board

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back