FOTR (or is it FToR?) Can't be stopped
Never!
WE ARE INVIIIINCIBLE!!!

also feel like i should say something, really the helms looking good so far

FOTR (or is it FToR?) Can't be stopped
Never!
WE ARE INVIIIINCIBLE!!!

also feel like i should say something, really the helms looking good so far

I really appreciate it; hopefully by this weekend it will be completely assembled, with the exception of the lense. I'll wait to paint until I have more of the armor assembled, as I haven't decided how I want to paint it yet.

I am excited to see another Helljumper in the works! I also commend you for working on a foam helmet for it! smelms would be proud. As long as you size it right that is!

Thanks! Haha, I'm hoping I didn't make it too big, but I'll find out once I finish assembly I guess. If it is too large, I'll probably start on a different piece of armor before coming back so that I don't frustrate myself. Almost done assembling the helmet though; I just need to make the "ear" pieces and the visor, though the visor won't be attached till after I eventually paint, of course.

Due to unforeseen real-live events, this project is going to be indefinitely postponed, just as quickly as it started. :/

Alas, the owner of the house we're renting is looking to sell it, we won't be able to buy it, so needing to start saving money for the time being, and start getting everything cleaned and packed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back