ODST Build (Sean Bradley Armor) -Dragon Con-

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPfpNqm.jpg

Just wanted to post some photos from Dragon 2017. I had a blast in the kit! Actually a little more comfortable than my Stormtrooper kit, which was a bit of a surprise.

this might be a strange question but o you have some pictures from the back as well?

i plan on making an odst costume as well and these are some really nice pics for reference as i do not know where all parts belong in the list.

i like how it looks. very nicely done (y)

EDIT: if possible, could you show how you did the webbing? armour straps and such.
Again, awesome build up

Last edited:
this might be a strange question but o you have some pictures from the back as well?

i plan on making an odst costume as well and these are some really nice pics for reference as i do not know where all parts belong in the list.

i like how it looks. very nicely done (y)

EDIT: if not possible, could you show how you did the webbing? armour straps and such.
Again, awesome build up
Sure thing! Sorry for the late response. I'll try to take some detail photos this weekend.

Really love your odst build. I’m thinking about getting a SB kit for dragon con this year. Bit nervous about the strap up and my height though. I’m 5’6” so not the tallest. Don’t really know what I’m doing when it comes to strapping this together. I get the usual stormtrooper kind of strapping. Is there a specific clip and straps for the shoulders? Are those actually functionally doing something or just for looks? The ones that go over the neck and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back