ODST- First timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madpayas0

I stumbled across the 405th looking for a cool haloween costume. I have been a long time fan of the series. However, never have I done more than go to LAN parties and pwn noobs. When I saw what all the folks have been doing here it has inspired me to put together my own armor set. I have some of the requisite skills allready, as I work in a autobody shop, and am contantly around body filler and fiberglass resin. The peps arent as smooth as I'd like but thats where the experience with the body filler will come in to play. :). Well this is turning into a block of text so here are a few pics of my progress over the last couple of weeks.

Starting out with the Kirrou files as a base, and filling in with Hugh's files

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0057.jpg

Greetings and welcome to the 405th.......

Likewise welcome to the ODST corps. Looks like you are doing some nice work....and you have found the two best sources for ODST material.... Kirrou and Hugh Holder. Now... just take your time and keep us posted.... Mighty fine start!

cujo3131

In an attempt to keep boredom with the pep part of the build at bay, I decided to resin what I had. Here in the PNW we havent had a very nice spring so getting a warm day to resin was tough. But last weekend had a beautiful Saturday so I went at it in the garage/shop. Here are some photos of the freshly resined pieces.

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

So I got some free time this weekend and did some fiberglassing. I am rather happy with the results. Will be starting to throw some mud on them soon. Popsicle sticks were to remove warping in the peps before I resined them.

IMAG0119.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back