Odst Live Action Armor> New Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
ForgedReclaimer said:
up and ready to go.

Knew harding would be on the job. Get to it man I want to resin it by tonight :) haha. Good work on the modeling portion btw, it is ubersexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
jareyes said:
Knew harding would be on the job. Get to it man I want to resin it by tonight :) haha. Good work on the modeling portion btw, it is ubersexy.

you guys have me a nervous wreck now, i don't think anyone has actually MADE a real pep of my models before. WORRIE

ForgedReclaimer said:
you guys have me a nervous wreck now, i don't think anyone has actually MADE a real pep of my models before. WORRIE

lol i think im goin to make this for my ODST suit too lol and ill eventually get around to making ur H2 odst helm

I think after i get the more accurate Live Action chest done im done for armor models for a while. unless.. Halo Reach screens get posted.

ForgedReclaimer said:

Hey, I didn't realize you were the same guy that did the new H2 ODST helmet model.. that thing is also ubersexy. If you keep putting out sexy models like this, you'd better have gotten them right because I'll be making them all :). If not, s'all good though, you could always just go back and edit it, then I can build it again. Huge part of pepakura is trial and error anyway. Keep up the good work! and no pressure if there are any mistakes :)

Okay guys. I'm sure that Harding will unfold maybe a little better than myself, but I went ahead and did it for those that want to get started on it. You can find the file here. I scaled at 20cm tall, hopefully that's pretty close to the right size. The chest that nightshade/ral partha did was scaled at 18cm. Thanks again for the great model!!

mks81 said:
Okay guys. I'm sure that Harding will unfold maybe a little better than myself, but I went ahead and did it for those that want to get started on it. You can find the file here. I scaled at 20cm tall, hopefully that's pretty close to the right size. The chest that nightshade/ral partha did was scaled at 18cm. Thanks again for the great model!!

it wont load in pep, it wont even show up as a loadable model. do i have the wrong pep designer or should 3 work.

ForgedReclaimer said:
it wont load in pep, it wont even show up as a loadable model. do i have the wrong pep designer or should 3 work.

There's an underscore after the .pdo in the filename. Remove it and it'll work.

it works now :) looks good. Flyerfye was right there was a underscore at the end of pdo. once i see one of my models done up in pep the worries go away.

link says missing file btw

i need to find a place to put all my unfolded models?

ForgedReclaimer said:
it works now :) looks good. Flyerfye was right there was a underscore at the end of pdo. once i see one of my models done up in pep the worries go away.

link says missing file btw

i need to find a place to put all my unfolded models?

are u talking about a place to upload to a site cuz i use 4shared.com

Also, looks great, now that I've had a few minutes to look it over. If I get a chance today or tomorrow, I'll see if I can print it off and give it a go.

Harding29 said:
are u talking about a place to upload to a site cuz i use 4shared.com

just where i can put all the models and links in one place.

PS

i need an unfolder for dares backpack, im making it a priority on my list to get it done asap. thank you to anyone that helps or has helped on other models.

dares pack

Cool. I just started doing some of this stuff and I think I'm digging your stuff the best. So far I only have half of it done, but it seems to work well. Can you mod the sides to take fans into the back? I'm trying to make a cooled suit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back