ODST MK1 (EVA)

I’ll be sure to have a look at it. Thank you for the help. Also can someone tell me how to clean up excess hot glue without a rotary tool? (it ends in a messy disaster)
I usually just cut it away with the knife if it's a big enough blob. If not I usually use a rotary tool tbh

I’ll be sure to have a look at it. Thank you for the help. Also can someone tell me how to clean up excess hot glue without a rotary tool? (it ends in a messy disaster)
I usually try to avoid using a rotary tool with hot glue as in my experience it gunks up the attachments rather quickly unless you're using something like a metal cutting disk (Of course just my novice foam experience). What type of attachments are you thinking of using?

Heating it and squishing it into place might not be the worst idea but I'll defer that to the real foam craftsmen here.

I usually just cut it away with the knife if it's a big enough blob. If not I usually use a rotary tool tbh

I usually try to avoid using a rotary tool with hot glue as in my experience it gunks up the attachments rather quickly unless you're using something like a metal cutting disk (Of course just my novice foam experience). What type of attachments are you thinking of using?

Heating it and squishing it into place might not be the worst idea but I'll defer that to the real foam craftsmen here.
Yeah that’s exactly what happens with me so I also try to avoid using it. I’m just using the normal drums that it comes with I don’t know what grit they are.

Yeah that’s exactly what happens with me so I also try to avoid using it. I’m just using the normal drums that it comes with I don’t know what grit they are.
If the basic ones are all you have, I would definitely recommend getting a set of attachments or a few select ones. They’re incredibly useful for hobby jobs.

This thread is more than 5 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back