Odst Pep File Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a lot of research on the forums, digging around for various ODST pep files. But I wonder, which is the best? I've seen Skullcandygirl's, Shade's, and some others I cannot remember, but which do you all recommend? Let me know, including how well they are scaled, the accuracy, and anything else that may be helpful. Thanks.

Definately Rundown's Model With Ral Partha's Unfold. A very detailed model, and it's scaled rather big, but scale any smaller and it wont fit over your head too easily. It has the top grooves and vent ports with a paper visor shaped exactly like the ingame one, 10 out if 10, and it takes very little detailing in the bondo stage, just a few minor touch ups. It's an easy build, but i'll warn you there are some tough parts, and it will take some time. here's a link: http://www.405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18606&st=1460 :D

Yeah, the few ODST parts I pepped turned out badly because they were too small; I'm 6'3". So those may fit me perfectly.

Which is the best for the center chest plate? I don't want to use the Weta ones; I'd prefer a single piece rather than 3 separate.

Thanks! The Tarkov plate looks nice, so I downloaded it. I opened it, and the dimensions look a little small. Does the scale need to be adjusted?

Sorry, I meant the scaling factor. Is it all the same? I know that they all have to be adjusted. I built an ODST helmet without adjusting it, and it came out about 2/3 of the size I needed it to be. The scout helmet I built I didn't change the scaling, and it fits perfectly. Scaling is done on pep designer, not viewer, right?

The scaling factor number is always different, unless the 3D models creator made it so the scaling factor numbers were the exact same.

Yes, you do scale in Pepakura Designer. It is impossible to scale anything in Pepakura Viewer (Viewer is just for looking at the file)

Tsabo Tsaboc said:
Sorry, I meant the scaling factor. Is it all the same? I know that they all have to be adjusted. I built an ODST helmet without adjusting it, and it came out about 2/3 of the size I needed it to be. The scout helmet I built I didn't change the scaling, and it fits perfectly. Scaling is done on pep designer, not viewer, right?

You download all of Skullcandy Girl's which are all scaled right for 5' 9" I think. I'm 6'3" and they fit me pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back