ODST Pepakura Files Are Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet bro! thanks a bunch

wut about taking a hairdryer to a moto visor and heating it slowey? anyone no if that would work?
anyone know how to put the lil numbers on them so i know what ones go wear or just wing it?

Read the tutorials for pepakura, and a hair dryer wouldnt soften the visor, a heatgun would, but it would ruin the iridium coating which makes it shiny. Just bend it and hot glue the visor in.

is this halo 3 ODST? or halo 2?

can someone host these files somewhere that doesnt require you to register...i have been wanting to download these but havent found any other place hosting these files. Megaupload looks like a big ad and you cant download it without registering.

You dont need to register, you just click download, wait 44 seconds, then it pops up and ask if you want to save.

There are no videos for the pieces, these are pep pieces, you dotn need to join, you just click free download, wait 1 minute, then click the readied link.

Thanks for the post and the file. Don't know if I will work on this, but it's a good start for someones first trying to attemp making a pepakura papercraft.

I would recommend this to be made first rather than a spartan suit, the time it takes to fold and resin a odst would be 1 week, then the rest you can just go out and buy at the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back