ODST shoulders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got H2 ODST shoulders? Ive started a H2 ODST cause ironcobras helm isn't working for me right now. so until th H3 files come out im doing this. So, anyone got em?

Long Shot

If you check my gallery i have a shoulder piece made. I was from scratch and made out of cardboard. If i remember correctly the dimensions are : 10L x 6W x 3H all dimensions are in inches. Or you can alwasy scale it off of something in the picture. hope it helps

AoBfrost

My gallery has pictures of my ODST chest piece, I never finished it, but I didnt resin it, no paint or glass, maybe I should finish and sell it on ebay.

Long Shot

AoBfrost said:
My gallery has pictures of my ODST chest piece, I never finished it, but I didnt resin it, no paint or glass, maybe I should finish and sell it on ebay.

lol, i hear you on that. mine is ssitting on my shelf right now, till i get the money to glass it

Last edited by a moderator:

AoBfrost

I have supplies, but I lost all interest in the project, so I didnt even open my pack of glass. Maybe next summer when I am glassing my new chief helmet, then I'll just do the ODST at the same time, ebay it.

DBS

supertaco said:
oh i have the h3 ones i was gonna relese them as a whole but, here
the password is happy holidays
DAMN man, thanks
(nice armor by the way)
hey, do you have the chest yet, or the rest of the armor peices
i can't find em anywhere man, it seems like everyone only wants the halo 2 version

this topic was dead. dont revive it. there is a new topic for the H3 odst armor that HAS NOT come out yet. try reading before posting. :ninja: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.