Odst Test Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasAggie2011

Hey Folks! As many of you have probably already seen, Adam and I were screwing around with some ODST armor and a camera out in the woods this past weekend. Adam managed to put most of what was shot together in a small 2 minute film and has posted it on youtube.

[youtubehd]nPljuy6N5xM[/youtubehd]

In response to people asking to add special effects of their own to the film, Adam has put up a copy of the original film for download at http://www.405th.com/odst . So feel free to edit it and post it up in the video responses on youtube. Be sure to properly credit Adam and the 405th in it as well.

exactly. This isn't a contest of any sort. a few people have been asking Adam for the raw footage to mess with for fun, so he put it up for just that reason.

HaloFreakX said:
Ahhh, so that was you in the suit..

Yessir.. Adams suit though. I'm contemplating selling my Mark VI and marine armor both for an ODST suit of my own. its so much more comfortable than the other suits i have.

Last edited by a moderator:
it could be really cool if someone could do the visor special effect like they did in the promotional halo 3 odst live action short

Micah Mills said:
it could be really cool if someone could do the visor special effect like they did in the promotional halo 3 odst live action short

Make sure you check the dates before replying to a post, this one's a little old.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back